five

AN://: so theres angst in this chapter so just wanted to give you all a heads up!

Taeyong heard his mom walk in and for some reason he put on a pair of pants. Taeyong loved his mom dearly but he didn't think she should know about what just happened on her couch.

"Hey mom how was work?" Taeyong walked in "oh hey bun! work was work but i got you something!" she pulls out a little ring "it's for you! I have the same one" she exclaimed excitedly.

"oh! and we're going to see your cousins tomorrow so have your fun and pack when you get home" his mom said as she walked away "but i wanted to hang out with doyoung today" he thought to himself.

Taeyong walked over to doyoung's house feeling nervous, he knocked on his door as doyoung opened it "oh? taeyong what're you doing here" doyoung looks puzzled "i just- i wanted to hang out before i go out of town this week" taeyong says looking down as doyoung's gaze is strong.

"okay.. come in" he opens the door wider for him to come in as they both sit down really close to each other and taeyong suddenly wanted to kiss doyoung.

"is there something you would like to say?" doyoung says leaning in close to taeyong, taeyong wanted this but now that it's happening he doesn't know exactly how to ask for it

"c-can we kiss?" taeyong asks as his eyes flutter from his eyes to his mouth, doyoung doesn't move and taeyong thinks he might've said something wrong "did i say something wron-" doyoung kisses him.

taeyong kisses him back, he doesn't know why he feels so hot by just kissing someone everything is so new to him so he doesn't know what to do when doyoung slides his tongue in taeyong's mouth.

taeyong pulls away "i-i need to go to the bathroom" he scoots back before things get heated "sure, down the hall- second door to your right" taeyong gets up and leaves quickly.

he walks down the hall and he sees doyoung's room woah.. he has so much stuff in here.. taeyong walks in forgetting he has to use the restroom, he walks in but immediately frowns.

"a-are those pictures of m-me?" taeyong looks at the pictures mortified, he feels like he's going to throw up why does he have these? he doesn't have the desire to be here anymore, he runs out.

"i-i have to go" taeyong rushes out but doyoung stops him "why're you crying?" he says wiping his tears away "i-i something just happened at home" taeyong says trying to get out of doyoung's grip "okay well come see me when you come back?" doyoung softly smiles at him as he lets him go.

taeyong runs, he feels lied too the person he developed a crush on was stalking him and had pictures of him naked on his wall.

he gets home and taemin sees him instantly "taeyong? what happened?" he says pulling him into a hug, but he doesn't know how to explain any of this to him and what about his mom? this is all to overwhelming for him so he gets out of taemin's grip and goes in his room, locking the door.

he texts yuta to come over and while taeyong waits he checks his whole room for cameras, he closes his window and wraps himself in a blanket as he cries louder.

"yongie? holy shit what happened?" yuta wipes his tears "you gotta explain to me what happened- or i can't help you" yuta lays taeyong on his shoulder.

"d-doyoung is a-stalking me" he says in between sobs and yuta holds him tighter "where does he live?" yuta asks pulling taeyong up "no yuta please don't say anything" taeyong says terrified "he could- hurt me.." taeyong says as more tears fall.

yuta wanted to kill doyoung he wants to see him in pain for doing this to his best friend "he was my first kiss.." taeyong says as his voice cracks "yong don't worry about him, you'll never have to see him again okay?" and taeyong wishes he could believe those words.

yuta eventually ended up staying the night with taeyong, but taeyong couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about those pictures he saw of himself hanging up above doyoung's bed, doyoung would touch him in his sleep, rubbing taeyong while he was moaning in his sleep, licking him.

taeyong was disgusted, he had actually trusted doyoung with his body and this is how he repays him? taeyong wants nothing to do with doyoung, he cries again before falling asleep.

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐁 ➜ 𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें