eleven

AN://: just another note that this chapter will have smut!!

taeyong gets up and he's back at home, he frowns "why did i not feel him bring me home?" he asks himself getting up to shower.

a couple minutes later..

after his shower his mom bursts in "taeyong! where were you? i have been calling you and you didn't answer yesterday!" she yells crossing her arms "i'm sorry i was at a friends house" taeyong says forgetting that he hasn't been in contact with anyone even his family.

"don't you ever! sneak out without saying something to me!" she says leaving his room, and taeyong understands her stress, his mind has been everywhere lately and he wishes it would come back too.

taeyong walks out of his room and taemin smiles at him "feels like i haven't seen you in forever" he says putting a bowl of cheerios out for his baby sister, "yeah i'm sorry, i just needed some time to myself" taeyong says going to sit down on the couch.

"how's your arm?" taemin asks touching his arm "um they don't hurt anymore" taeyong says staring at his cuts and taemin frowns at him "i'm worried about you.." he says cleaning up after his sister.

"i know, but i'm fine i was just- going through something tough" taeyong says trying to ease the mood up but taemin doesn't fall for it.

"was it that boy that lives down the street? i see you with him a lot" taemin says and taeyong stares at him "h-how did you-" taeyong asks in shock "i'm older than you, i know how love works" and taeyong blushes "i'm not in love with him" taeyong tries to say but taemin chuckles "okay if that's what you want to hear" taemin says picking up his baby sister and leaving the room.

hours later..

taeyong is home alone, taemin is gone with his baby sister and his mom is at work so he invites doyoung over.

doyoung knocks on the door and taeyong feels giddy, he opens the door and sees doyoung smiling at him, taeyong smiles back as he lets doyoung in

they both sit on taeyong's bed, "what have you been up to?" doyoung asks slightly moving taeyong's blanket out of the walk way.

taeyong stares at doyoung as he keeps remembering taemin's words..

"i'm older than you, i know how love works"

was he in love with doyoung..? he thinks feeling those butterflies in his stomach "doyoung have you ever been in love?" taeyong asks still looking at him, doyoung shrugs "of course, i've been in love- but it was one sided" he says calmly as if saying that brought up a terrible memory.

doyoung looks at him "have you?" and taeyong looks away "i d-don't know.." he says afraid to say his real feelings, doyoung smiles at him "it's okay, no one's forcing you to be in love sometimes it takes awhile" doyoung says getting in the bed and kissing him.

the kiss ended up getting heated as doyoung kept grabbing taeyong's ass, they both needed this they just didn't have the time to actually get to it.

doyoung pulls away starting to kiss taeyong's jaw then his neck leaving marks while his hands explore taeyong's body.

taeyong whimpers, he was ready for this, he has been waiting to get this feeling back he needed doyoung, he craved him.

doyoung pulls off taeyong's shirt "you look so pretty all laid out for me like this" he says playing with his nipple and taeyong cries out "you're so sensitive" doyoung says now pulling off his shirt.

taeyong can't understand why he's so needy for doyoung's touch, he rubs his cock against doyoung's thigh moaning, doyoung smirks "impatient are we?" he puts his hands on taeyong's hips to stop him from moving.

"d-doyoung please touch m-me" taeyong says whining and doyoung chuckles at him "so needy today" doyoung says taking off his pants and starts kissing his thighs

taeyong cries out "p-please!" he couldn't wait anymore he's painfully hard and he doesn't know how to do fix this by himself

doyoung smirks while he holds his cock "baby you have to be more patient" he says slowly stroking taeyong, "f-faster i-i- please mnh-" taeyong says grabbing the sheets tightly

doyoung starts purposely sucking the head of taeyong's cock to tease him "a-ah" taeyong moans out bucking his hips up accidentally

doyoung finally starts deepthroating taeyong and taeyong is a moaning mess "yes! ngh-" doyoung hums at the way taeyong is moaning and that only makes him moan louder "i-i'm gonna mmh-" taeyong says about to cum until

doyoung stops

"w-what? why did you s-stop!" taeyong says whining and doyoung smirks at him "oh baby.. i'm not finished yet" doyoung goes to his bag and pulls out a bottle taeyong has never seen before.

taeyong thinks doyoung is about to leave him here to finish off by himself but he doesn't know how, he groans "i was about to-" taeyong stops when he sees what doyoung is doing

"what are you doing?" taeyong asks because it looked weird to him, doyoung walks back to him with a bottle and his fingers wet.

"this might hurt, so i'm gonna need you to relax okay?" doyoung says spreading his legs apart looking at him "you ready?" and taeyong just nods because, what else is he supposed to do?

doyoung sticks a finger in him, taeyong winces "w-what are you doing! take it out!" taeyong says and doyoung laughs at him "relax baby it'll feel good i promise" doyoung says putting the second finger in moving both of them in and out of him

"a-ah! w-what are you do- ahn-" taeyong moans out as doyoung adds a third finger, "t-that feels so g-good mmh-" taeyong leans his head back but doyoung takes his fingers out.

"s-stop doing that to me-" taeyong says but a moan slips out when he feels doyoung slide his dick in him, taeyong winces "s-stop! it hurts" he cries out as hot tears rolls down his face, doyoung stops

"o-okay you can go" taeyong says scared it's still gonna hurt, doyoung slides his whole cock in him "mmnh! y-you're s-so big!" taeyong moans out as doyoung starts fucking him slowly

doyoung groans at how tight taeyong is, doyoung moves his legs up fucking into him faster and taeyong grabs doyoung's shoulders "y-yes r-right there! ahng-" he moans out as doyoung fucks him faster "i-i'm gonna c-cum ahn f-fuck i-i'm cumming!" taeyong moans scratching doyoung's back

"a-ah! ahn-" taeyong cums all over himself and doyoung cums with him, "you did so good baby" doyoung says as taeyong mutters something doyoung couldn't decipher.

taeyong fell asleep as doyoung cleans him and his bed.