7. Fireworks

3rd person POV

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

After they had finally finished their homework, they arrived at the festival. The girls were quite excited to be finally at the festival and away from their homework, in contrast to the girls' excitement there was someone that wasn't very pleased to be there. It wasn't just Fuutarou that wished to study rather than be there, but also (Y/n) who looked like a dead walking corpse. When they were at Nakano's place, he received a message from Ayaka in which she said she wouldn't have made it. Since then, he was acting like an empty shell while muttering something incompressible.  

"What happened to you?" Fuutarou, who was next to him, asked.

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?" (Y/n) really looked forward to seeing Ayaka in yukata and fireworks together. 

"What's with that unfestive look your faces?" A girl asked. 

The two boys stared at her with different reaction: Fuutarou was confused about who she was, while (Y/n) thought Itsuki looked very beautiful in yukata

"S-stop staring at me," she said with a faint tint of red on her face.

"Who are? You girls are hard enough to tell apart as it is. Don't go changing your hairstyles," Fuutarou stated. 

"It's me, Itsuki. And I'm free to do my hair however I please!" She declared.

"Don't worry Itsuki, you're just the same as ever," (Y/n) tried to reassure her, but it didn't seem she was happy about it, she pouted and turn away.

"That won't do. When a girl changes her hairstyle, you have to compliment her," Ichika pointed out as she approached (Y/n), "Hey, don't you want to find out if girls truly wear nothing under their yukatas?" She teased him as she revealed a bit of skin. He readjusted his expression going back to his usual self, "Well, I'd lie if say I'm curious about it for academical purpose," 

"I'm just playing! Well? Did I get your heart racing a bit?" she said playfully. At that moment, her phone started to ring, "Sorry, I got a call," she left to pick up the call.

"You know... it was supposed to be just the five of us here for the fireworks. Why are you here?" Nino asked annoyed. 

"I'm just here with my sister," Fuutarou answered.

"And what about you?" She asked the other boy. 

"I'm here with A..." after recalling with who he was supposed to be, he returned in his previous state.