13. Half of the school trip

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

Currently, the students of Asahiyama High school arrived at the school camp and started their first activity, making curry. They were divided into groups, each of them was assigned a role, from providing wood for cooking the rice to preparing the curry.  (Y/n) was assigned to this last one together with Nino, but luckily they weren't in the same group otherwise they'd be over each other neck again. Even though there wasn't any competition, those two were facing each other to see whose curry was the best. Their knife skill was on the same level, but what differentiated their curry was the preparation and use of the ingredients. Nino went for a more traditional approach, while (Y/n) in addition to the classic ingredients, he added his secret ingredient, as a matter of fact, this time he didn't put any insect into his curry. 

"Make sure, it doesn't burn," (Y/n) said to his group companions, who he found useless because none of them had ever cooked.

When he went to check the rice, he met Maeda there. He checked his rice without paying attention to him.

"Let's see... three minutes..." He muttered.

"Oi,"

"No... two minutes," He continued ignoring him.

"Don't act like you don't know me. You ain't getting away with saying you've forgotten me," 

"Oh, hey there Maeda. I was so focused on the rice that I didn't notice you," he said carefreely, what he meant was that Maeda was less relevant than the rice.

Maeda started to complain about how he couldn't get a girlfriend, which made (Y/n) grunt in annoyance. His complaint was momentary stopped by a fight between girls and boys, who burnt the rice. 

"They're fighting again," Fuutarou said, who arrived to check the rice.

"Again?" (Y/n) wondered. Fuutarou briefly gave him an explanation.

"I see, I'm already starting to regret coming," He sighed.

"Hey, you still remember what you said, right?" Maeda asked.

"About that, here Fuutarou, he'll help you to find a girl, he's in charge of the test of courage," (Y/n) said as he introduced him.

"Wait, what?" This (Y/n) gave him a brief explanation of the situation.

"Don't drag me in your mess," Fuutarou refused to cooperate.

"Very well, then, how about paying me back the gasoline and medicine fees?" He asked with a sinister smile.

"What fees?"

"When you fainted, I had to bring you at home, I left you a few medicines for your tiredness, then you left me to deal with those five. Is this enough?" He stated.

"... yes..." Fuutarou said in defeat.

"Good, it's nice to be able to rely on friends," (Y/n) said happily.