4. First move

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

(Y/n) POV

The next day

"Yawn... seriously what's wrong with me?" I yawned. Yesterday I barely slept, I passed all night reading Sebastian's reports about those girls, I wish I hadn't done it. I was walking to school as a lifeless zombie, I didn't want to stand out so I didn't ask Sebastian to give me a lift.
A lot of people tend to forget about my background when I act all so casually and cheerfully, so better to walk.

A very luxurious car stooped in front of the school and five girls came out from it, ah there was also Fuutarou.

"Morning, Fuutarou, " I greeted him.

"Ugh... the other one arrived too, " Nino said annoyed.

"Heya, Bug Eater!" I said referring to Nino with a grin.

"Bug Eater?" Fuutarou asked.

"Well, you see yesterday..." I tried telling him when Nino interrupted me launching me a deadly glare.

"Nothing important, right Bug Eater?" I asked.

"Don't call me with some weird nickname!" She yelled at me, it seemed that all my fatigue disappeared messing with her.

"Mind if I join in your conversation?" I asked.

"You arrived at the right time, I was asking them if they had reviewed their tests, " he told me.

The five sisters all flinched when he mentioned the test, I guess they didn't.

"Question 1: Name the warlord defeated by Mori Motonari at the battle of Itsukushima, " he questioned.

"That should be easy, Sue Harukata, " I thought.

Itsuki turned to us with a confident smile, but the expression she had next left Fuutarou speechless.

I was quite amused and I let out a little giggle, her pout was adorable.

Fuutarou, the girls and I were walking in the hallway towards our classes. The girls were avoiding us walking ahead of us.

"What are you reading?" I asked Fuutarou that was reading something in his notebook. It seemed a grid with the sisters' answers.

"I wrote all their answers in this notebook and I found out..." He tried to explain.

"That Miku answered correctly to the first question?"

He suddenly stopped and lifted his gaze from the notebook.