20. Progress

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

The winter break was over and our dear students went back to school. There were two weeks left before the finals and the quintuplets were preparing for them with their tutors... except for the fact that one of them was feeling unwell. He was laying down while resting his lap on Itsuki's lap.

"Ow..." he let out a small groan of pain as he rubbed his stomach.

How did this happen? Was he sick? Did he get poisoned?

No, he just ate too much chocolate, or to be more exact he was forced to by Miku.

"I brought them today too," Miku said holding lots of chocolate in her hands.

"Enough... everything but that..." 

"I need your opinion," Miku insisted.

"I'm fine with any chocolate though..." he replied as he fainted at the sight of more chocolates.

"He died!" Yotsuba cried out aloud.

"Not... yet," he rose up from the underworld, "I'm not going to my funeral if the coffin isn't comfy as these thighs," he stated as he scrupulously rubbed her thighs.

"K-kyaa... not there..." Itsuki let out a small moan that she failed to suppress, his massaging skill was peerless.

"What are you trying to do to my sister, you pervert?!" Nino yelled.

"Nothing, just a massage. Your muscles look very tense due to the finals," he explained. Although he had an ulterior motive, you could say that it was his main end, "You should try too," without any warning, he slipped behind her back, "W-what? I don't need you... it feels so good..." she meltdown as soon as he placed his hands on her shoulders, "Oh my, your shoulders are so stiff, it must be hard with that bosom of yours," he chuckled, "S-shut up..." she muttered.

(Y/n) clapped his hands together as he came up with one of his brilliant ideas, "I know! How about we turn this study session into a massage session? I shall rename it as "High-school Therapeutic Healthcare Study Session"!"

"That's a nonsensically long name! And no, we're not going to do that. There are only two weeks left before the finals, we can't waste our time," Fuutarou objected.

"Waste our time?" he repeated, "You'll never become a good tutor at this rate," he shook his head, "Listen, a tutor must also pay attention to their students' physical and mental state. That's why focusing only on studying may be counterproductive," he explained, "I'll lend you a book regarding it," 

"Well, if you put it like this, I guess you could do it to those five,"

"Oh, I think you've misunderstood something, Fuutarou. I was talking about you as well," he maliciously smirked, "I mean, in this room the one who needs it the most is you, studyholic," he pointed out, "So, don't think you can go out of this,"

Later they were scolded by the landlady for inappropriate noise and behavior, although nothing as such truly happened.

The next day, Miku kept perfecting her chocolate but with scarce results. Luckily, one of her sisters was really good at baking and sweets in general, she asked for her help and together they started to make edible chocolate.