21. Revelation

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

Nino POV

"I love you."

I said it... I went and said it! It was my first confession! Why did I say it all of a sudden? What should I do?! But... why hasn't he shown any reaction?!

Currently, he was parking his bike at the back of the shop. Since we had arrived, he never faced me or muttered a word.

"Uhh...about what I said on the bike, forget about it. I'm sure it was too sudden, of course, you'd be troubled by it," 

Clank Clank

No answer, only the rattling noise of a chain could be heard. He tied the chain to the bike in silence.

"... Nino, what are you talking about?" he asked still turning his back on me.

"Huh?!" 

"I mean, the wind was pretty strong, I might've missed it," he explained as he got up.

I can't believe this guy. I thought he'd be more sensitive than this! Why did I have to fall in love with him? As nothing happened, he quickly walked towards the back door of the shop without turning back. That attitude of him pissed me off.

"Hey! If you have to say something like that at least say it in my face, you jerk!" I yelled at him as rushed in front of him blocking the entrance.

"..." I was utterly speechless after seeing his face. The composure he always had on his face was shattered, what was left was his true feelings. His face was a deep red mess, he had a troubled look as he was trying to hide his embarrassment.

"..." he shifted his eyes aside. Did my confession really hit him so hard?

"Did you hear it?" gosh, I felt my heartbeat rising rapidly again. 

"N-no... I haven't heard of any confession or... anything..." he still denied.

"So, you did hear it...!"

"I-it can't be helped, you were literally behind me!"

"And?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"And?" he naively asked back, was he being dense on purpose or what?

"A-about my feelings!"

"W-well..." he was fidgetting a lot, his eyes were wandering around looking for help. I can understand his bewilderment, but I have to put pressure on him.

"Say, do you remember what you told me when we were sitting at the entrance of the apartment? You said that everyone will change and nobody can stay attached to the past forever.  Well, I think I've changed a little and I'm slowly moving forward. And the fault is all yours, so you better take responsibility, you got it?" I confessed. Too bad for him, it was his fault that he declared he would take responsibility if I'd ever changed that day.

 Too bad for him, it was his fault that he declared he would take responsibility if I'd ever changed that day