vii

(this mostly talks about you and Subira, not including/following any of the episodes from the series, kinda recommend for you guys to read it for infos)

"Is someone coming over today, Subira?" Y/N asked as you were watching your favorite movie, not even joining the business to join Ladybug and the others do their job on the escaped animals that were invading the city.

"I sense that someone I know will come, but I'm not sure." Subira answers and settled herself down in her small house that you built before for her. "It feels weird when we're not helping the others saving the city.."

Y/N laughed and paused her midway movie, placing the snacks away, and said, "I'm not joining the others on this type of problem because I don't want you to waste your energy. I mean, we can solo this type of mess, but I'm sure the others can handle it."

Subira smiled at her boldness and nodded, until both of them shared the same Spidey-sense, feeling the small vibration coming through her door. Y/N quickly looks at her Kwami and whisper-yelled her to hide. Subira listened to what her human said and closed the door of her small house quickly, having one window to be opened so that she could see who was encountering Y/N's room.

The girl got off from her bed and walked carefully to her door, opening the door quickly, and took a look at who was in front.

"Ah, I was about to knock." She heard and saw a short old man standing in front of her. Wait a minute, I recognize him! Y/N thought happily but then her curiosity hits. Why is he here? How does he know my address?

"Are you a Miraculous holder" was the first question she said out loud. It was a sober thought but he didn't expect her to ask that.

Subira, on the other hand, smiled seeing this 'old man' through her window, but sighed and facepalmed herself when Y/N asked that. This girl...

"Seems like your factual brain can work very well..." The old man grins. "Very impressive I must say."

Y/N didn't say anything until the old man added in; "My name is Wang Fu, and I am here to have a conversation with you about your powers."

-

Now that they were both inside Y/N's room, sitting on the sofa that she doesn't frequently sit on, Master Fu placed a book down on the table and sighed in relief, opening his bag as another Kwami flew out from there. Y/N wasn't quite surprised at that, but she did find the other Kwami adorable.

"Hello, my name is Wayzz!" He says and flew around the girl, making her giggle and nod as she noticed that Subira was still inside her small house.

"You can come out, Subi—"

"Wayzz, buddy!" Subira couldn't wait for her human to finish.

Both humans laughed as they were watching their Kwami reunite, but that fades away when they both got serious about the 'power' topic. The old man told the girl that the book he brought was all information about Subira's powers and the previous people that used to partner up with her.

She was reading how Subira's power works while Master Fu explained things to her. "You see, Y/N... Subira is quite special than the other Kwamis. She has a slightly more potential to defeat Hawkmoth rather than Ladybug and even Chat Noir."

Y/N hums at that and turns a page over, only to see a long explanation of Subira's power that she hasn't known or heard from the start. It had a painting of an old miraculous holder using it. Master Fu noticed that she was reading the page and started, "Now, her superpower may be a bit too much."

The girl raises an eyebrow at that and the two Kwamis stopped joking around. Subira's expression seemed worried for Y/N.

(warning: might need a little hand of Miles' power and this may seem too OP!!)

"Her superpower is called the Venom Blast. Your fingertips and webs can send a bio-electric shock to people, and that is very dangerous for everyone." Master Fu's tone seemed worried while explaining. "Using Subira's true superpower can lead you to get headaches and exhaustion since it takes your energy instead of Subira's to do so." Y/N looks at him, and then glances at Subira, only to see her frown.

"It can change you if you use it too much... so I must warn you to not use it frequently. You must use it wisely."

"I don't understand what you meant by change, and that sounded awesome, but alright... I'll keep that in mind."

As they both moved on to the old users that have worked with Subira, Y/N felt excited to hear about each of their backstories.

"First, we have this person,"  The old man says as he turns a page, showing a woman in a different version of Subira's transformed suit. "She was 17 by the time she held Subira, but she had to move away to move to China. She was okay as a superhero— and the next one," he turns another page to see another different girl that has been painted with another different version of the suit. "You wouldn't want to know what happened about her,"

"I'm guessing she used the Venom Blast you talked about too much."

"Yes. By that story, Subira relies on friendship, too. If anything bad happens to you, she'd be unbalanced and you would get less strong by that."

Master Fu was sad to explain that, but a soft smile was plastered on Y/N's face. She'll keep that in mind forever. "But these two were from a long time ago. No need to worry."

After they talked about Subira, they chit chat a little bit about Adrien and Master Fu's love interest, Marianne, until Ladybug and the others were done at keeping the animals back to where they belong. Before he heads out from Y/N's house, he stated out, "It was very nice to talk about the Miraculous and Marianne with you, Y/N. I would love to have you meet her if we have time,"

"I would love that, too, Master Fu. Thank you for all the stuff that you told me about Subira."

He can only smile and nod. "I must go now.." Before he completely heads out from her house, he turns around and adds, "try to keep your sanity whenever you get the chance to fight alone. Your personality can slowly change time from time, so be careful."

She was confused by what he said but shrugs it off. "See ya soon, old man!"

-

As Master Fu went back to where he lives and Y/N was about to go upstairs to her bedroom, her father appeared from walking out of his office room while holding a mug, probably wanting to refill it with tea. He didn't say anything but he just ruffled his daughter's hair with a smile. Y/N chuckled and fixed her hair, heading towards her room, and once she was inside, she saw a superhero outside her balcony with a cheeky smile.

She had a smirk on and opened the door that accesses her balcony, letting her lover enter her room and transform back quickly.

"Ah, that was a tiring duty I had to face," Plagg says dramatically and Y/N laughed while Adrien rolls his eyes playfully at that, giving the small cat his reward; Chamambert.

"It was so boring without you," The blondie whines, and the girl smiled at that, messing his hair up and flopped onto her bed, grabbing the tv remote and signaled Adrien to lay beside her. He did that while Subira and Plagg had lunch together inside her small house.

In the end, Y/N watched Howl's Moving Castle with him as they both got comfortable.

(hmmmm miraculous ladybug and marvel crossover?)

1000+