ix

˗ˏˋ 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢 'ˎ˗

The day started with (y/n) and Adrien video calling through Marinette's phone, watching Alya dance alongside Nino. It seemed like they were having really fun dancing in sync, and the blondie kind of wishes that he'd be there right now to join, but that was okay now since (y/n) came after hearing that he couldn't go out with the others. She could— can try to change Gabriel's mind, since she's tried that many times and he allows Adrien to go anywhere with her excuses, but the blondie said that he's fine. He's actually craving for her hugs after the fireworks are done; which only left Subira and Plagg to fly around his room, messing around with each other.

After seeing that Alya was done dancing with Nino and got the scores, they both heard Marinette sigh through the phone. (Y/n) knew she felt lonely being the only one without a significant other, so she tried to make her change her mood as a supportive friend. "This might sound weird, but I think you'd look adorable with Luka, Marinette." She says and the other girl flinched nervously at that, laughing awkwardly and smiled.

Though (y/n) knew she's faking her laugh, she kept on saying things about Luka to her so that she can actually give a second thought to the blue boy.  It almost made her give in to it, but they all heard a door slammed open; it seemed like someone buffy opened it. Alya's voice called the person 'Nora', while this 'Nora' person said not to call her that in front of her friends. The buff girl insisted the others call her 'Anansi' instead. Marinette showed the phone to view the person, and when she did that, (y/n) was not too surprised to see her wearing stuff that has spider icons on it since Anansi is a name after an Akan/African folktale character, though it was nice to see someone liking spiders.

"Man, Spidey would love to have a wrestling contest with you one day, Anansi." The little (l/n) says, trying to act cool like as if she isn't the superhero and the fact that she called Alya's big sister with the name that she wanted to hear made Nora herself happy and get all hyped up, agreeing with what (y/n) just said and hope to meet Spidey one day to do a wrestling contest. Adrien looks at her with wide eyes, but his lover just chuckled at him and ruffle his hair, wanting to explain things about how spiders are actually strong and other things more further to him after all this ends.

When Alya told Nora that she'll be watching the World Cup fireworks with Marinette and Nino, Nora immediately goes against it, telling her that she's not allowed to go outside because of the recent and previous Akuma attacks. She, as Alya's big sister, didn't want her to be in danger, but Marinette herself steps into the conversation and said that Chat Noir, Ladybug, and Spidey would save Paris if someone got akumatized, Nino even steps in too and tells her that he would keep Alya safe. Nora can only argue back at her saying something silly about Chat Noir and Ladybug, but not at Spidey. She's the only exception just because she's a spider, she thought.

"You know, Anansi; Spidey wouldn't love to do the wrestling contest if you make fun of her friends like that," (Y/n) spoke out with pure and truthful words, only to make Adrien smile at her and Marinette happy. "Alya's friends with Spidey, so you don't have to worry about your little sister if she's in danger. What are superheroes for if they don't do their job?" Her voice sounded convincing and soft, yet tough at the same time. All of them hoped for Nora to let her go, but her response made everyone shock.