i

✁・・・Prime Queen || (edited)

"Adri– I mean Chat— slow down for a minute!" (Y/n) exclaims out as her 'boyfriend' was dragging her to the studio with their superhero form on.

Lots of people that were on the streets spotted the two superheroes holding hands, which made everyone to grin and shout their names out happily, while some were whispering that 'they don't really fit for each other' and that 'Chat Noir was perfectly fine with Ladybug before Spidey kicks in'. Rumors about Chat Noir and Spidey secretly having a romantic relationship were spreading everywhere in Paris, but the two didn't really bother to respond to that and let them all to figure it out by themselves, although it was very obvious that the answer is clearly 'yes, they're both dating'.

"No can do, (y/n); I'm too excited for this Face-to-Face show and the questions that they'll be asking!" Adrien says behind his mask and whispered at the part where he said the girl's name.

(Y/n) laughed at him and finally, the two busted inside the studio, flopping onto the couch that was in front of Nadia. Spidey gave a proper wave at the reporter herself and smiled, while Chat didn't budge to let go of her hand, making Nadia to get thrilled because of her upcoming questions; but she was missing someone. Ladybug.

"Where's Ladybug?" Asked Nadia to the two superheroes.

Spidey shrugged her shoulders and turns her spider phone on, dialing Ladybug's phone but didn't get an answer. She sensed the worried and anxious feeling coming from Nadia, so to stop her spidey-senses from triggering so much, Spidey placed her spider phone down and give Nadia her thumbs up while mouthing 'don't worry, she'll come'.

Nadia felt relaxed when she did that, but she was still anxious if this show fails. It could be her last time on reporting to the news and all that.

But when the show was about to start, the door busted open, revealing Ladybug that flew over to the couch. She apologized for being late and sat next to Spidey, making Spidey herself to sit in the middle. Though she didn't like to be the one that's in or on the middle of something, she shook those thought off and was now comfortable.

As soon as the show started, Nadia had try her best to make the viewers enjoy this Face-to-Face. Something about this show made (y/n) sensed that it'll go wrong in the end. Letting go of Chat's hand, Nadia then began to do her things in front of the camera before going to the actual questions. After all that, the real stuff has now started for the superheroes.

"People know you, but they don't really know you." Nadia says and Spidey nodded at that, waiting for her to continue. "We see you saving Paris, but we don't know anything else about you." 

"That's right, Nadia. But we still need to keep some things a secret and mystery," Spidey says kindly. 

"Especially our identities." Ladybug added to that sentence.

Nadia agreed and noticed that the viewers were high enough until it reaches to green, so to keep all that up, she then finally asks those questions from their 'biggest fans'.

(Y/n) couldn't help but felt Adrien was really excited for this behind that mask.

Ladybug already heard about the rumor where Chat and Spidey were having romance intentions towards each other, but she didn't knew if that was true or not. Either way, she'd be happy for the two if that was true - she guessed.

The first one to show up from the big screen was Chloe, but she didn't bother to ask a question, she only wanted to say hi and all that. Spidey holds her laugh back at that as Nadia quickly changed it to show Alya appear on the screen, but that only ended up having Nadia's own daughter to appear on screen too beside Alya, questioned where Marinette was. But that quickly sled away when the show was getting less viewers by that.