viii

✁・・・ Style Queen (Queen's Battle - Pt 1 & 2) ||

"Don't you think I look weird?" Asked Adrien as I was placing Marinette's hat that she designed for him.

"I think you look charming, you silly banana boy." I teased him and he rolls his eyes at that, finding the new nickname a bit funny but his cheeks went scarlet because of the compliment. "Plus, Marinette's hat that she made for you makes you look better!" I took a glance at Marinette and winked at her, which kind of made her jump a little and chuckle nervously as she rubs the back of her neck.

"Yeah, of course!" He says and turns into his confident mode, practicing his catwalk around the room. I laughed and clapped both of my hands, giving my own boyfriend extra encouragement, and heard Nathalie saying that the runaway was about to start.

Marinette nods at that, so she left first, but I signaled Nathalie to give me a little privacy with Adrien for a moment. She understood and left, closing the door behind. Now that there's only us both in the trailer, Subira along with Plagg flew out from their hiding spot, went towards us and both of them took a look at Adrien. They complimented him, but Plagg teased him a little which made the blondie roll his eyes playfully. With the small amount of time we have, I quickly told him that he'd do well on the runway and placed a quick kiss on the tip of his nose. It's been a while since I've kissed that part of Adrien's face. He smiled at that and nods, heading out from the trailer to start Fashion Week.

I didn't let Plagg go with him because I felt like he needed to be with me for a moment.

Before I get out of the trailer, I let Subira hide inside the pocket of my jacket and Plagg inside my handbag. As soon as I walked out of the room, I noticed that Chloe's mom, Audrey Bourgeois, was arguing with Alya about a seat. Gosh, Chloe really did get her personality from her own mother, did she? The 'utterly ridiculous' and everything. It is kinda funny, but I called out Nathalie to tell Mrs. Bourgeois that she'll be sitting in the second row because of that attitude, and a little extra reasoning that the seat is reserved for Marinette.

Nathalie did what I told her to do and Marinette follows her from behind, took a look at me before, and smiled as a 'thank you'. Though she might have obvious feelings for Adrien, I really hope she can try to control herself around him and still act normal as my friend without being awkward and act all nervous just because I'm the girlfriend of her crush.

When the front row seat was finally settled down, I felt my phone buzzing from my handbag. Opening it, I already saw Plagg holding it and hand it out to me. "Oh, it's Dad!" I exclaim out and quickly answer his phone call.

"How's my favorite and only kid doing at the Fashion Week?"

"The runway's about to start in a few more seconds," I said and went to one of the front row seats, sat down, and observed everything. "How's work?"

He only told me that work got easier when he accepted some awesome people to work for him for his new upcoming magazines, which sounds really nice because he's a great man. Maybe I could become like him, too, or even better. But besides all that, I've told my own father that the fashion show was about to start and he understood, saying 'love you, kiddo' in the end and I returned the words back. Ending the call shortly after, I already see Adrien standing on the runway stage as he looked down while posing himself doing his catwalk. The photographers took several pictures of him, and everyone seemed thrilled to see him.

As he started doing his catwalk and passed my seat, he took a slight glance at me with a sly smile, only to show off how charming he is when I told him that earlier.