Twenty Two

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

I opened my eyes slowly and looked over to Levi's side of the bed. He wasn't there. The rain was going crazy outside and I heard the wind chime. I groaned as I rolled over and pulled the blankets over my head. I felt groggy and tried to go back to sleep, without success. The storm outside was too loud.

I took the blanket off me and stepped out of bed before checking my phone.

''Jeez,'' I hissed ''afternoon already?'' I rubbed my eyes and quickly got out of bed before throwing some joggers and an oversized sweater on. I walked down the stairs as I read texts messages from my friends. Eren and Kurumi were arguing again, Kaguya tried to come up with solutions to solve the problems between them and Tsukasa asked if we got homework.

I smiled to myself as I started to miss my friends. I walked into the living room and saw Levi sitting in front of a big window as he stared outside. He was all dressed up and I started to feel a bit uneasy as I looked like a slob.

''Hi,'' I quietly said as I wrapped my arms around him whilst standing behind him. He put his hand on my arm and started rubbing it affectionally. I closed my eyes as I buried my face in the crook of his neck and took in his smell.

''Do you want to do anything today?'' he spoke with a deep voice as I let go of him and he studied my body.

''Eh..''

''We could stay in today. It doesn't seem like you feel like leaving the house today. We could do fun things together here.''

I blushed and nervously fiddled with my fingers.

''Not those things,'' he smirked, ''only if that's what you want. Anyhow, I was thinking of movies and candlelight dinner.''

''Y-Yeah! I was thinking of that as well, of course!''

He hummed and stood up as he walked to his tv and turned it on, ''let's watch your favourite movie.''

I nodded and my lips curled upwards as I sat down on the couch and took the controller out of his hands, starting my favourite movie. Levi sat down next to me and swung his arm around my shoulders. The movie started playing and both of us were focused on the film.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

I snuggled more into him and he rested his head on mine as he kissed me every few seconds.

''Levi?''

''Yes, brat.''

''What will happen if people find out about us? I mean, people who will most likely want to harm?''

He took in a deep breath and paused the film. He let go of me and put his chin between his thumb and pointy finger. He thought for a while and met my gaze.

''I'll lose my job obviously.''

''What will happen between us?''

He kept quiet again. I gulped and I started to grow anxious by the second.

He sighed and placed his hand on my thigh as he started to rub the fabric of my pants, ''don't think too much about what and if things could go wrong. Those thoughts will eat you up and will make you feel gloomy. Things are good now between us, aren't they? Think about that.''

''I'm sorry,'' I apologised and I felt him place a soft kiss on my cheek.

''It's fine, brat. I'll go and prepare dinner for us, it's getting late.''

I looked at the time and saw it was already 8 PM. I quickly stood up and went over to the kitchen where Levi was already cutting up vegetables. I washed your hands and took a knife and started to help him.

After about an hour, it was done and it smelled amazing. Levi lit up some candles on the table and both of us took a seat. Both our faces were lit up by the soothing light of the candles that Levi had placed around the room. We both started to eat quietly as we just enjoyed each other's presence.

''Are you afraid of people finding out about us?'' Levi suddenly asked and I gulp as I inhaled deeply and nodded.

''Very''

He nodded slowly and took my hand in his as he intertwined our fingers. He stared into my eyes and I smiled weakly.

''It's not like me to be affectionate and say sappy shit like this, but, we agreed to fight for each other. Remember? I hate how you worded that, by the way.''

''Wow, thanks!'' I roll my eyes playfully at him, ''I was emotional back then, okay. Don't cringe at me.''

''Too late,'' Levi joked and a squeezed my hand lovingly before letting go of it. I can't believe I fell in love with my teacher, out of so many people in this world, it had to be my history teacher. Why couldn't I just fall in love with someone 'normal'?

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

We were now laying in bed after one of the best weekend's I've ever had. My head laid on his chest as he softly drew circles on my bare shoulder. I could feel his heart beating in his chest and my eyes started to close slowly listening to it.

''I had a nice weekend,'' I whispered and felt Levi gently press his lips against my hair.

''Same, now we have to go back to reality''

''Damn, do you always have to be so blunt?'' I giggled and I heard him chuckle softly. He hummed and flipped me over so he was basically on top of me. I could barely see him and felt him press his lips harshly against mine. My hands roamed over his warm, bare chest as I dragged my nails on his skin.

''Let's make love,'' he whispered.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Rewrote this chapter because I thought you all deserved more fluff.

BUT IT TURNED OUT SO SHITTY LMAO.

Sorry, I'm bad at writing romance.