Thirty one

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

''I'll break that big idiot's nose. I'm serious!'' Kurumi angrily says as she paces around my room. She bites on the tip of her thumb, trying her best to stay calm and not run out of the room to strangle Reiner. I wouldn't stop her though, actually, I'd love to see that.

''So, what are we going to do about this? Huh?'' Kurumi asks and looks at everyone in the room, arms crossed in front of her chest. I sigh as I lean my body against the wall, resting one leg over the other as I stare down at the ground. I shrug my shoulders, genuinely not knowing a solution.

''This is just stupid. Who does Reiner think he is?'' she scoffs, throwing her hands into the air. Kurumi had been angry from the second I told her about Jean and Reiner threatening Levi. ''Big eyebrows only cares about the reputation of this stupid school, doesn't he?''

''I mean, he is dating a student, Rumi. It is illegal,'' Tsukasa mumbles as he runs his hand through his hair before focusing on the game console in his hands. He was right. What we were doing is illegal and I've thought about this a million times already.

''Do you think they don't know, smart ass? It's not Reiner and Jean's job to be a bitch about it and tell that douche of a principal now, is it?''

''Nope,'' he sighs and looks up from his game, pausing it before doing so, ''It's not, but Y/N and Levi should have been more careful about it, no? Yeah, Reiner and Jean are being annoying, but principal Smith has nothing to do with it.''

''Wow, look at you'' Kurumi giggles and shakes her head slowly before licking her bottom lip, growing even more frustrated, ''defending him.''

''I'm not. I'm not on anyone's side. There's no way to fix this anyway, is there? How do you want to stop two stuck up brats and make them shut their mouths? It's obvious Reiner is still in love with Y/n, I'm sure we all know that by now. I don't think he's going to stop bothering her until she's finally his again.''

''But I'm never going to date him again. I'm serious, never.'' I groan and let my head fall back, resting it against the wall as well. I've had a horrible headache ever since Levi told me about Reiner and Jean threatening him. Tsukasa was right and there was not a simple way to fix this. It's not like the two would ever listen to me anyway.

''He's never going to stop then.''

Kurumi rolled her eyes and turned around, turning her back towards everyone. ''What if you confront Reiner?'' she quickly turns around again, pointing at me with her pointy finger. I narrow my eyes as I swallow thickly.

''And admit I'm dating my teacher?''

''It's not like he doesn't know already. You admitting it isn't going to change anything, is it?''

''No, but—''

''Right. If you confront him and we go to big eyebrows and tell him about how much Reiner has been bothering you ever since he attended this school. Since the school's reputation is so up his ass and in his mind, he must care about it, right? He wouldn't want bullies at his school, huh?''

''So, you want to get Reiner expelled?'' Tsukasa asks as he puts his game controller onto my nightstand. He runs his hand through his hair, trying his best to get his brown hair out of his sight. ''Will that work, though?''

''I don't know, but the least we can do is try,'' Kurumi mumbles as she flicks her silver hair to the side as a big grin shows up on her face. She looks at Tsukasa and then at me, raising one eyebrow. The look on her face almost asks me 'Can we do it?' and I exhale before chuckling.

''And what if it doesn't work? Then I have confronted Reiner for absolutely no reason.''

''You don't have to tell him you're dating Levi. You can just ask him what he's doing and slap him a few times!'' she holds up her fist, punching the air a few times before laughing loudly. Her contagious laughs makes me giggle immediately. She puts both of her fists on her hips as she stares at me in full confidence.

''You can't hit him. That's—''

''TSUKASA!'' she yells as she puts her hands in front of her face, ''you're being so annoying about this! You never say shit and now when we're trying to help Y/N with her boyfriend you're being annoying! Wait, don't tell me you—''

''I do NOT!'' he yells, taking a step forward. A blush is quick to be seen on his pale skin and he doesn't notice it.

''Hehe, you're blushing, Tsukasa,'' she teases the boy who stands in front of her with a funny voice, making him ball his fists angrily. He sighs loudly, realising his cheeks had become extremely red. He quickly covers them with his hands and turns around, looking at me for a second before quickly breaking the eye contact. Kurumi had completely caught him off guard.

''You do!'' she gasps, not expecting him to actually feel something for me, which I didn't either. Tsukasa and I haven't talked much because of how introverted he is. It didn't bother me, but I just never expected him to feel something for me.

''Do not! And even if I did, she's dating someone already you old hag!''

''Old hag?!'' Kurumi breathes out, holding her hand on her chest as she pretends to be offended by Tsukasa's harsh words, ''just because my hair is silver doesn't mean I'm old!'' she rolls her eyes playfully.

I couldn't help but laugh at their stupid argument and quickly slap my hand on my mouth, seeing both their eyes on me now. ''I'm sorry,'' I whisper and hear them laugh as well.

''It's fine,'' Tsukasa and Kurumi say at the same time and they look daggers at each other across the room, before quickly breaking eye contact. I giggle again as I rub my eyes carefully with my fingers. I take in a deep breath and swallow thickly.

''Okay, time to confront Reiner and slap him a few times.''