Twenty

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

I lazily opened my eyes as the early morning sun hit my face through the curtains that were supposed to stop the sun. I stretched my body and grabbed my phone from the little desk next to the big bed. Saturday, 10 AM. I yawned and rubbed my eyes and then my body froze. Shit! I forgot I'm at Levi's!

I looked around me, but couldn't see him anywhere. I stepped out of bed and walked down the stairs to the dining room and enjoyed the beautiful view once more, but this time in daylight. A delicious scent was all around the house, not from cleaning stuff, but the food this time.

''Morning,'' Levi said with a raspy morning voice. I admired the view of him baking pancakes as he wore a baggy shirt and black pants with his hair already looking perfect. I hugged him from behind and rested my cheek against his warm back.

''Let's go to a different city today.'' He suggested and I let go of him.

''Yes! We should!'' I squealed in happiness and sat down at the dining table as Levi put down two plates filled with pancakes and gave both of us a glass with fresh orange juice.

''This smells amazing!'' I almost drooled at the sight of the perfect looking dish in front of me. The scent was intensely strong and made my tummy rumble the longer I waited.

''You can start eating. You don't have to wait for my orders,'' Levi softly snickered as he took a sip of his orange juice before digging into the meal he made.

I nodded excitedly before starting to feast on the pancakes Levi made this morning.

''It's way too yummy!'' I whined with the food still stuffed into my mouth. Levi scrunched his nose and narrowed his eyes. He didn't like the sight too much but adored the happiness his meal gave me.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

Both of us stepped out of the car after we drove to a whole other city for about an hour and a half. The chilly breeze hit my face and I shivered, snuggling my face more into my scarf. I felt a warm hand grab my own and I looked up at Levi, who gave me a small smile.

We could finally act like a couple now since nobody knew us here. We could hold hands and even kiss in public! I smiled at him and gave him a hug as I closed my eyes.

''Let's get some tea at the stand over there,'' Levi suggested and he pointed at a stand that read 'Hot Drinks'. I nodded and we walked over to the stall, still holding each other's hands tightly. Levi ordered our drinks and I waited whilst looking around me. The little city was cute and looked very old, which made it feel cosy. It was mid-autumn which meant the colours on the tree looked stunning. Little lights were hung all around the city, you couldn't see them clearly now, but I'm sure it looks adorable at night.

''Here you go,'' Levi said as he handed over my drink. I went for hot chocolate since I wasn't feeling tea and coffee is disgusting to me. I smiled and gave a quick peck on Levi's lips before sipping on my hot choco.

It felt a little awkward and unnatural to act like this in public since we couldn't act this way at home. But it was definitely so much better than acting like you were friends or just teacher and student.

''It feels weird, doesn't it?'' Levi suddenly says with a slightly red nose from the cold.

''What does?''

''Being able to kiss and hold hands in public.''

''Oh yeah, it does. I was thinking exactly the same. It feels way better though,'' I smiled at him and his lips met mine. When he broke the kiss our faces were only a few inches apart, our noses almost touched.

He softly rubbed our noses against each other for a second. I melted because of his sudden act of affection. It was adorable.

''You are adorable,'' I giggle and look at him as he quickly looks away, probably embarrassed of what he just did. I stood there and looked at him in awe until I noticed his cheek had flushed extremely pink.

''Are you blushing?''

''What? No.'' Levi coughs.

''Did I get the stoic, angry and mean, total serious Levi Ackerman to blush?''

''No... it's... it's the cold'' he rolls his eyes at me and avoids eye contact.

''Huh? It's the cold? And not that I told you ''you're adorable'' and you just did one of the cutest things ever?''

I watched him as he widens his eyes and the pink colour intensifies by the second the words left my mouth.

''N-No'' he says as his voice cracks and he looks at the ground, ''um... anyway, finished your drink? Let's go to some stores.''

''Mhm,'' you nodded and giggled as you took his hand in yours and intertwined your fingers. You gave him a quick kiss on his cheek as both of you started to walk to a store nearby.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

''You look GREAT!'' I laughed as I watched Levi with some funny glasses on ''you really do!''

''I do?'' he asked innocently.

''Yep, yep,'' I joked, ''you just need a hat! Wait a second.'' I walked around the store and found a perfect looking hat and brought it back to Levi who was looking into the mirror with glasses on in the shape of stars.

''Here,'' you say and plop the hat on Levi's head, ''now stand still, I want to take a picture!''

I took my phone out of my pocket and pointed the camera at Levi, who awkwardly avoided looking into the camera.

''Now... smile!''

''Let's not get crazy, brat'' he said with a deep voice as he rolled his eyes. I giggled as I took a picture before taking off his glasses.

''Not gonna lie. You do look sexy with a hat on.''

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Levi looks so handsome with a hat on.
I can't wait for Levi with hat to get animated