Horror:" What can I do for you?! How can I help you?! How...can I save you?"
Farmer:" There isn't...another way...death awaits me...literally..."
Death:" Um... If you could hurry this up I got his soul to reap now at 4 so um... Could you hurry this up because I got another soul to reap at 4:05. Come on!"
Horror:" Go away Death!"
Death:" There is no way to save him. He is going to die and if he does before I reap him... His soul will be lost forever... I need to take it."
Farmer:" Be strong love... I'll always love you..."

Farmer kisses Horror and Death gives them the privacy they need. He of course isn't gonna watch them kiss. It reminds him too much of his love so he looks away. Horror and Farmer stand there for 8 minutes. It was 3:52 when the kiss started and now its 4:00. The time when Death needs to reap Farmer's soul. They pull away and Horror puts Farmer down on his bed. Death takes out his reaper blade and reaps Farmer's soul. The soul absorbs into his blade and a tear flows down Horror's skull.

Death:" I'm honestly sorry for your lost. Farmer was a very good person. He was perfect for you. I hope you get well. Here's a pic of him. You can keep him in your memory right?"
Horror:" Yeah thanks Death..."
Death:" No problem. Bye now."

Death opens up a portal of his own and walks through it. Horror stands there looking at the pic of Farmer. He kisses the pic's forhead and hugs it. Then he lifts Papyrus up and lays him on the bed. He covers him up with a blanket and teleports out of there. He didn't wanna stay long.

He opens a portal to the Castle and walks through it. Walking through the main doors he prepares for questions. There stood a still smiling Nightmare and the worried gang.

NM:" So how did it go? Is he dead?"
Horror:" You have alot of nerve asking a question like that... Of course he's fucking dead!"
Dust:" Look dude are you okay?"
Horror:" Thats a more "caring" question produced by you. What convinced you to care. The fact that I'm your friend or the fact that the gang isn't in "danger" anymore.
Cross:" Okay then thats a no. You aren't okay."
Horror:" Well if I'm the one who lost a love I'll make sure you all get your embarrassment.
NM:" What do you mean? Are you dilusional or something?"

Horror:" Cross likes Dream
                 Killer likes Outer
                 Nightmare likes Killer
                 Dust obviously likes Blue because
                 that was found out already and...
                 Error likes Ink,also Ink likes Error
There... Your secrets are out. Find peace and embarrassment amongst yourselves cause I'm gonna take a nap... With Farmer."
NM:" How if he's d-dead?"
Horror:" I got a pic of him and also... Who's the ones with cute blushes now heh."

He walks towards his room and leaves the now blushing gang on their own.

NM:" How had we all told... Horror our secrets?"
The rest:" We have no fucking clue..."
Killer:" Boss... You..."
NM:" Shut up!"
Error:" Ink?! Fuck well I guess I gotta talk to "him" later ugh..."
Cross:" Welp my Dreamy guy is out so no use hiding it..."
Killer:" None of you heard mine right? Oh who am I kidding its the truth... I like Outer. I mean who wouldn't?! Fuck!"
Dust:" Mine ain't a surprise,but I really don't like it when its said out loud ugh..."
Fresh:" You bruhs are messed up... Big time..."
Error:" Says the guy that likes my guy. He ain't gonna go for ya since he likes me bruh..."
Fresh:" F*ck! I can't tell anyone meh secrets anymore..."
The rest:" We can't either ugh..."
NM:" Welp so what to do now? Horror is depressed yet I think its for the best. That Farmer was geprodizing our gang. He needed to go."
The rest:" Agreed..."

They sit down at the table and the blush comes back when they remember the secrets that were revealed by Horror.

NM:" What Horror said wasn't true kay?"
Killer:" I don't think thats the..."
NM:" Right....?"
Killer:" R-right...heh..."
Cross:" I ain't denying mine... If he ever found out it would be better for me I guess heh."
NM:" Date my brother and you will be dead bones..."
Cross:" Why do you care what happens to your bro? I thought you don't care bout him..."

Nightmare looks away sadly.

NM:" Of course I don't care..."

As Cross saw Nightmare look away sadly he couldn't help,but feel sympathy. He decides to stay quiet on the matter.

NM:" It doesn't matter... Date him... I of course don't care... It could actually be the perfect way to take them down actually... My brother is a sucker for love and care heh."
Cross:" I ain't dating him for betrayal man... You sure are messed up..."[I feel your pain... You can't help the way you are... You still care about him though and thats what makes you the best bro ever...]
NM:" Well maybe being messed up is how I am okay!"

Nightmare gets up from his seat and walks through the main room doors. He walks outside and opens a portal. He walks through it and sits down on his empty dark space.

Cross:" I'm...sorry dude..."
Dust:" Thats what happens when ya bad mouth boss... You sure are terrible huh..."
Killer:" Just cause he's evil doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings..."
Cross:" Don't think I know that already...?"
Error:" We should leave him alone for now... He would rage out if we bother him..."
Fresh:" So agreed brosky. Good idea. Actually the best idea in a situation like this uncool one."
Cross:" You should stop coming out of the blue in our conversations..."
Dust:" D-don't say Blue..."
Cross:" Heh..."
Dust:" I'm serious!"
Cross:" What ya gonna do if I don't...? Fuck me up?"

The blush creeps up to Dust's skull as he lifts his scarf over his mouth and sits down again. This makes Cross smirk.

Cross:" Thought so...heh."

STARNASHU:
Guys this is another chapter coming at ya. It sounds like a random ending to this chapter but it leads up to the next chapter. Hope ya enjoyed it.

Bad BetrayalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara