Tino's house

Ok listen. I'm going to be honest. I'm not going to make up excuses, I'll just tell you. I forgot about this story for awhile after loosing motivation. Not to mention the Homework and new phone not letting me on my account for awhile. It's almost been a year since my last upload. I thought I was just going to come here and say that I'm ending this story short... But then y'all were too damn cute with your messages!!! 😭😭😭 All your comments have given me lifeeee and motivation!! I live y'all soooo much! So here you go! Please enjoy the next chapter of The Awesome Trio Has Problems!!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*Knock knoc-*

Tink opens the door half way through Mathias' knock and hugs him right away. "Thank the Northern lights you're okay.."

"How did you know?" Mathias' shock is no match for Tino's hug. He melts into the hugs and let's out a relived sigh. Peter holds onto Mathias' shirt and hides behind him.

"Call it a gut feeling..." Tino pets Mathias' hair a little as he feels him relax. "Please you two, come in. I have some hot chocolate on the stove for you both."

Tino walks into the kitchen while a little white puff ball trots out. The little dog walks up to Peter. He rubs against his legs and yips happily. Peter recoils.

"It's ok Peter... Hanatamago is a very nice dog. He won't hurt you..." Mathias reaches out to the dog and pats it's's head. "See?"

Peter pauses for a moment before carefully reaching out his hand. Hanatamago sniffs his hand. He licks it. Peter feels his heart soaring from the pure affection.

He giggles and squats down. "H-hi pupper... So cute..." He pets the dog gently. He starts to tear up and hide his face in the dog's back.

Poor Peter... He didn't deserve to ever deal with that... Mathias sits on the floor next to the boys and pets them both. "Hey Pete... It's ok to cry. Only real big men show how they actually feel... So you're the biggest man I know right now. Just let it all out." He takes one of Peter's little hands and rubs it gently. Peter quickly changes to hugging Mathias. Tiny hiccupping sobs fill the house.

Tino returns with the cups of hot chocolate and just stares at the scene. Two boys and a dog. An air of sad relief. The wide room swallows up the small figures as they huddle for something to cling to. The only movement is bouncing shoulders and a wagging tail. Only one soft, crackling voice is heard behind the sobs. "I'm here... No one will hurt you again... I promise...I'm here forever..."

Tino clenches his chest and tears up. I wish I could do more... He walks over, sets down the hot chocolate, and takes the dog. But for now, they need a moment alone. Tino leaves to go get a room ready for them.

After a while Peter wipes his eyes and pulls out of the hug. He yawns and smiles at Mathias. "So, can I have hot chocolate now?" He laughs softly and sniffs.

Mathias laughs softly and wipes his eyes too. "Yeah buddy... Sure thing." He finds and grabs the cups then hands one to Peter.

Peter wipes Mathias' face. "You were crying too... I guess we're both big men right now..." He sips his drink and snuggles into Mathias' arms.

Mathias feels his eyes flood again. He hides his face in Peter's shoulder and hugs him close. "Yeah.." His voice cracks. "I guess we are Pete... I guess we are..."

Mathias takes a few deep breaths and scoops up Peter. "Come on big man, let's get to bed. Even big men like us need sleep." He kisses Peter's forehead gently. You will only be treated with love as long as I have anything to say about it...

"But I'm not- *yawn*... Tired..." Peter gulps down the rest of his hot chocolate.

"Mhmm, suuure. Don't lie. Even I'm tired... And Tino just spent his time setting up a room for us. Let's not be disrespectful, Okay?" Mathias takes Peter's cup and sets it down before heading upstairs.

"Okay..." Peter slowly closes his eyes and wraps his arms around Mathias' neck. Mathias softly pets his hair. He feels Peter relax in his arms. "... I love you... Big brother..."

Tino beams at them softly and pats Mathias' back. "Follow me..." He whispers. They go into a nice little blue. The decorations are just like the rest of the house. Simple but covered in Christmas decorations that never get talented down. Paper snowflakes cover the walls. Half made by Tino himself. The other were reluctantly made by Berwald. Mathias notices one ripped up paper taped to the wall. It somewhat resembles a snowflake. Hanatamago must have made that. Cute... The bed is covered in several thick blankets, all with blatantly winter themed colors and patterns. You'd think Tino would tone it down a little for his guest room. Oh well, it looks warm.

Mathias pulls back the blankets and gently lays the sleeping boy in the bed. He kisses his forehead again. "Shhh... Sleep well beautiful boy..." He gives Peter a pillow to hug.

Tino puts a hand on Mathias' back then hugs him again. "You're such a good brother... Peter is very lucky to have someone like you..." He whispers.

Mathias feels his face get hot and his eyes start to get prickly. He hides his face. "..... Tak skal du have..." He whispers horsely.

Tino leads him out of the room and back down to the couch. "Come here. You need to let it all out too..." He opens his arms.

"..." He flops into Tino's arms and silently screams.

Tino holds him close and comforts Mathias as best he can. They stay there until Mathias stops crying. Afterwards Mathias explains what happened. They plan on calling the Child Protective Services the next morning. But for that night, Mathias enjoys a night of actual rest. Just Mathias and Peter. It's all the family they need.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Tak skal du have = Thank you

Thank you guys soooo much! I forgot how much I enjoy writing this story. I hope you guys enjoy reading it just as much. Thank you all for being sooooooo patient! Have a good day!! Luv ya! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Words: 1069

11/19/20