You found what on Pintrest?

Hey guy! Sorry about having to wait for soooooo long for these chapters. And thanks for the patience dudes! Unfortunately, this will be the only one this month because I'm doing that "write a novel in a month" Thing. So I'mma be absence for November. But I hope you enjoy this chapter! C ya l8er!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Gilbert feels a hand on his shoulder that stops him mid sentence. His shoulders tense. He looks behind him to see who the hand belongs to. But, before he can see the person's face he hears their voice.

"Dude! What is taking so long?" Alfred whines.

His shoulders relax and he let's out a long sigh. Gilbert puts on his happy face and stands up to face Alfred, blocking Alfred's view of Matthew. He shoves the coke can into his hand.

"There you go! Sorry we took so long. We wanted to catch up real quick!" Gilbert explains.

"Thanks dude!" Alfred laughs. "And don't worry about taking a long time. Math and I got a fuck ton of tickets!"

"Awesome broha!" Gilbert praises Alfred.

Mathias walks up behind Alfred and looks at Gilbert's hand. He looks very confused when he sees Gilbert with a doctor pepper in his hands. Gilbert notices and grabs the Pepsi off of the table, nodding his head at the drink.

"This what you're looking for?" Gilbert jests.

Mathias reaches for the drink. But Gilbert pulls it back confusing him even more.

"Even Kings can say thank you." Gilbert teases him. Mathias rolls his eyes and snatches the drink.

"Tak," He pauses. "bønde." Mathias smirk as Gilbert's jaw drops.

"How dare you?" Gilbert feigns offense. Gilbert turns his back to the two blondes. He sees Matthew getting up and walking away. He waves at Matthew as he walks away, arms still folded. Matthew smiles at him and turns to walk away.

Gilbert feels a hand on each shoulder this time. His feet suddenly fall out from under him. He yelps then realizes that he's being dragged by the hoodie.

"Is this really necessary guys?" Gilbert demands. No one responds and he let's them continue to drag him. "At least tell me where we're going!"

Mathias and Alfred look at each other with a smirk.

"If your gonna act like your on your period..." Mathias starts.

"Then we're gonna take you to get some of that anger out." Mathias finishs.

"What?!" Gilbert protests, fearing the worst.

After a bit of struggling, more dragging, and little kids laughing they finally arrive at the "secret" location. Lazer tag. Mathias and Alfred let go of Gilbert. Gilbert flops on the floor in protest.

"Come on dude," Alfred snorts. "Get up."

"No"

"Bro." Mathias warns. "This is so NOT awesome."

"..." Gilbert thinks to himself for a minute before answering. "Fine. Help me up." He reaches his arms up, but no more that that. Alfred and Mathias look at each other and laugh a little before grabbing one arm each. They hoist him up with no problems. He flys past them a bit, but they catch him. They all laugh.

After what felt like an hour, but was really about 20 minutes, they finally get to play. They get geared up and only half listen to the guy telling them what to do and what not to do. They look at how they're going against. Lucky for them there are few kids and a lot of other teens.

Ready

Set

GO!!!

The teams spread out around the small arena. Gilbert heads up to the top level to snipe people. Alfred heads straight into the madness of people on the bottom level. Mathias hides trys to figure out how the best way to deal with the situation is. He hates guns honestly, and prefers axes. The little kids follow Mathias. The Awesome trio, in their awesomeness, volunteered to have the kids on their team. But to make it fair, Alfred was put on the other team. Gilbert and Mathias got some of the other teens too.

"What do I do?" The little girl asks. Mathias realises his new objective is to keep these kids safe.

Gilbert scans the area for people sticking out of there hiding spots. He can see people on his team, including Mathias and the little kids. He spys two people headed in the direction of Mathias. He aims and fires at both of the teens. He hits one that sighs in exasperation. Mathias hears this and shoots the other guy that Gilbert missed. They give each other a thumbs up and Mathias mores location. Gilbert moves to scope out the layout. He finds a corner that you can't shoot in most directions. He turns around to get into position and sees Alfred right in front of him. He aims to shoot him but Alfred pushes his gun down and pushes Gilbert against the wall.

"W-what are you doing Al?" Gilbert stammers out. Alfred closes in almost pressing up against Gilbert. He leans in to his ear.

"Gotcha." He whisper. His gun is to Gilbert's chest. He pulls the trigger and Gilbert's suit lights up. Alfred backs away and laughs. "Dude! You should have seen your face!" Alfred doubles over laughing.

"Why you little-" Gilbert objects. His vest hoes back to normal and he can shoot again. Alfred notices.

"Crap."

Gilbert shoots Alfred as he runs away.

"Mathias is next!" He yells back.

"He better be!" Gilbert affirms, arms folded.

Alfred turns back from his encounter with Gilbert smiling to himself. I finally got to use that technique I saw on Pinterest! And it actually worked! I've got to see if it works on Mathias too. As Alfred turns to run down the stairs he spots Mathias and the kids he's with out of the corner of his eye. Damn! He has kids with him... I'll figure this out... Got it! He runs down the stairs and hunts some other people down so that Mathias is on edge. Alfred slowly makes his way behind Mathias. He can hear the kids boasting about how great Mathias is and how he'll protect them. I think this is the perfect moment.

"Aaagh!!!" Alfred yells from behind them. The kids run away screaming and Alfred ducks down before Mathias can turn around to shoot him. Mathias looks behind him to see who shouted. He sees no one. As he turns back around he feels a hand on his hip. Soon he's pushed against the wall and forced to drop his gun. Alfred is standing right in front of him smirking. He can feel his face go red, but lucky for him it's to dark to tell.

"Al..." He stares surprised for a moment until he feels the gun at his chest. Alfred pulls the trigger and walks away laughing. "What the fuck?!" Mathias yells back at him. He then slaps his hand over his mouth remembering the children.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_10 minutes later_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Game over

"Please exit the laser tag arena." Requests the employee over the loudspeaker.

After everyone gets out of the arena the three boys regroup. Alfred walks up to his friends with a big smile on his face. His team won. Mathias and Gilbert glance at each other then back to Alfred.

"Promise never to talk about this moment, EVER." Mathias pleads.

"Bestimmt." Gilbert promises.

The three continue the night as normally as possible until it's time to go home.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Bestimmt = definitely

Tak = thanks

bønde = peasant

Hope you enjoy!

Words 1247

11/3/19