The Next Morning

I don't own hetalia or any other referenced songs or items. 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Alfred wakes up to his phone's alarm going off. It plays a random song he has downloaded. Today it chose Connection by OneRepublic. He reaches for his phone and looks at the time while turning off the alarm.

11:27 am

Great! Mattie is gonna KILL me. He thought to himself. Something moves on his chest. He looks down to see Gilbert laying on his chest. They probably fell asleep while playing, what must have been their 69th round of, Super Smash Bros. I guess Gil took 'Smash Bros' a little to literally. Alfred laughed to himself. But Christ man! How much do you weigh?!

Gilbert continued to squirm a bit trying to get comfortable again from when Alfred reached to get his phone. His hands when a little to far down for Alfred's comfort level. Al blushed as he tried to escape Gil's dead weight. Unfortunately, for Alfred, sitting up wasn't a very good idea. He started to try and inch his way out from under Gil. When he sat up partly the albino slid down and wrapped his arms around his waist. Al continued to blush from the awkward moment until he remembered his phone.

Revenge is sweet. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of his friend who, at this point, was pulling up Alfred's shirt up. Al was not sure how to feel, but he decided this was not his fault therefore making it blackmail material. He took a couple of quick snaps that he would check later, for now he just wanted his friend off of him.

He bent as close at he could to Gilbert's ear. "...gil...Gillll..." He said in a soft sing song-y voice. Gilbert started to squirm more now. His hand going farther up Alfred's shirt. "GILBERT!" Alfred yelled in his ear startling the sleeping albino.

"AAHHGG!" He yelled squeezing Al tighter. He looked up and saw a blushing Alfred who had a look that said 'I'm 100% done.' Gilbert felt what he was hugging. It was firm, but soft at the same time. He then looked at what he was hugging. Mein gott what the hell am I doing?! Is this Alfred's abs?! I didn't think he had any with how many burgers he eats... Wait.  hugging his waist!

He's face turns bright red as he jumps back from his friend. He looks at Alfred with a concerned and shocked look. Al starts to laugh at his expretion.

"Will both of you..." Matthias starts. "SHUT UP!" He then takes his pillow and covers his face. He is NOT a morning person.

Al and Gil look over the edge of the couch they were just asleep on. They see their fed up friend who seems to have fallen off a long while ago.

"Geez dude." Alfred says, being the only one in the room who can actually speak. "You've been in a bad mood all week. You wanna talk about it?"

Matt looks at him like he's crazy. "Do I look like a girl to you?" He questions his friend's motives. "I just wanna SLEEEP!" He retorts.

"Fine." Alfred says nonchalantly. "I guess you won't get to see a hilarious picture of Gil then." He shrugs his shoulders and gives a sly smirk.

Matthias bolts up staring Alfred straight in the eyes. "Show me the picture." He demands blank faced.

Gil stares at Alfred with concern and lunges forward to grab the phone. "The awesome me is never something to be laughed at so you better give me the phone right now Alfred." He says trying to act cool.

Al opens his phone and holds it out of reach of the angry white mop. Matt then jumps up and grabs the phone. He opens the gallery and sees what Al was talking about.

"Oh. My. God." He laughs shocked and smiling.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

656 words