UPDATE 3: We're going back to the house

Hello fellow readers and writers, apologies again for the lack of chapters. I'm still working on this story, although lately it has not been easy trying to keep my focus on it as you can imagine.

I've kept this information private because it was just too heart breaking to speak of; in late September we were told that we were no longer allowed entry to the house, not even to reclaim our items that were still slavagable. Some of those items were my entire book collection. I messaged the homeowners about this in October, how it was abnormal because we would have recieved an e-mail about this, which we did not. And I pleaded to them to not throw away my books, many of can relate just how precious books are. I never got a response. However, recently my mom told me that by next week, possibly, we will be returning to the house and continue to collect our salvagable items, which was an immense relief. But it's also saddening.  The homeowners have decided they no longer want to keep the house, they're going to have it demolished. So many memories from that house I will always keep in my heart. I will miss it dearly. I know it'll be hard to let it go, but I have to keep moving forward. And who knows? Maybe the next one will be better.

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding and for taking the time to read my update. And thank you for all the reads and likes, I really thought after taking so long then this story would just be forgotten. I appreciate all the love it's been given ♥️.