Chapter 7: Welcome To Seoul

"Yes Uncle.....Yahh....She's with us dont worry.....yeah yeahh.....where almost there....Yes ok....bye.....loveya" I ended the call and sat beside Chaeng and tzuyu.

"Was that General Kim?" Chaeyoung asked while still looking at her phone, She was keeping herself busy by playing games.

I nodded "He was just checking if we are already landing."

We have been in the private jet for 3 hours and Sana is currently sleeping peacefully right now and also the other girls, They must be very tired. Can't blame them.

"Attention This is your Captain Yoo Jeongyeon speaking, Please buckle up your seatbelt as we are now arriving at the Seoul International Airport. That's all thank you, I hope you all had a wonderful flight with yah gorgeous pilot wink wink hihihi~"

"Is she drunk or what?" Tzuyu spoke as she set aside her phone and stretched her arms and legs.

"I'm gonna be a STAR~"

"I might kill her if she won't stop"

"I'm gonna be I-I'm gonna be~"

"HAND ME THE GUN" It wasn't Tzuyu who shouted that it was none other than...Im Nayeon.

I tossed her my reloaded pistol since I'm such a great leader and a friend, she held it tightly as if she was going to pull the trigger. Her eyes darkened and this dark aura of hers is showing making me feel goosebumps.

This is going to be epic kekeke

Nayeon was about to walk towards the pilot's lodge when the jet tilted making her slipped and fall, good thing I caught her.

"Ohh I'm sorry, my hand slipped kekeke"

"Ohh just so you wait Yoo Jeongyeon. You should be thankful that we're in a plane and also you're the pilot or I will pushed you out of this je-"

"I love you Nayeonieeee please don't be mad at me hihihi~"

When Nayeon heard it her expression softened and change from being a godzilla to being an cute and adorable bunny. The duality is insane, I mean literally. She smiled at me and hand me my pistol and returned to her proper seat.

"Whipped" I mumbled silently but she heard me, she glared making me wave my hands in surrender. I don't want to make this bunny pissed.

"Alright folks, We're here. Thank you for riding the Yoo Airlines, hope to ride you again"

"The Fuc-OUCCHH UNNIE STOP.....I'm sorry......OUCHHH" Tzuyu wince in pain when Jihyo pinch her side hard while she dragged her by the ear outside.

"Jeongyeon is indeed drunk" Chaeyoung said before following Jihyo and Tzuyu outside.

Sana was still asleep so i decided to wake her up. The other girls had already left the jet and was waiting outside.

"Ms. Minatozaki.......Minatozaki.....SANA!" I shaked her entire body but It didn't help because it just made her bounce.

"Mhmmm....hmmmm" She hummed in response.

"Ms. Minatozaki, I would like you to wake up now. If you don't then I'll carry you" I threaten. She didn't budge or even move a muscle so i have no choice but to carry her even though she weights more than a hippo.

"HEYY!! PUT ME DOWN.....PUT ME DOWN!" I carried Sana like a rice sack and exited the jet, she keeps struggling to get off but i just hold her tightly. The girls looked at me with smirks, I just rolled my eyes at them and carefully put Sana at the backseat. I put her seatbelt and sat beside her.

"You're very...heavy for a Shiba-squirrel" I teased while massaging my shoulders. 

she pouted making me giggle.

The whole ride was silent and only music coming from the car's radio can be heard, they're playing a song called TURTLE. I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder, Sana was sleeping so I let her be.

We dropped the others first before going to our condo which Sana will temporarily stay, which means me,chaeng and tzuyu will be separate and sleep at our own room.

"Guyss where here" Chaeyoung announced and turned the engine off before stepping outside with Tzuyu. I wake up Sana and we helped her with her things.

"God this is heavy as hell." Tzuyu complained as she struggles in lifting Sana's bag. "What's inside this thing? A rock or your whole mansion?"

Sana laughed and I swear that is the most beautiful thing I've ever hear, hope to hear it again of maybe forever.

"Ohhh its just my makeups and branded bags" Sana said.

"So you bought the whole shop?" Tzuyu said, finally she lift the bag and put it at the guest room.

"Tzu, stop complaining and that bag have wheels you know, You should've pulled it instead of lifting it pabo" I stated and put Sana's other bag on her bed.

"Then why didn't you say so." she groan and left the room while Chaeng followed leaving me and Sana alone.

I caught her stealing glances at me. I decided to break the silence since its getting kind of awkward.

"So uhmm..Nice to meet you Ms. Minatozaki" I reach out my hand asking for a handshake, she gladly took it.

"You can call me Sana or......Jagi" the end was like a whisper but i heard it clearly making me slightly blush. I felt like she is teasing me so might as well play along.

"If you say so Jagiya~" I said then winked, she blushed and we let go our hands.

"My room is just in front of you while Chaeng and Tzu's rooms are just beside me, You can call us or me if you need anything" I informed

"And ammm....Goodnight" she thanked me before I left the guest room and proceed to Chaeng's room.

I knock a couple of time and she let me in. I sat at the edge of the bed beside Tzuyu, they are playing video games on Chaeng's large flat screen tv.

"She's very pretty so she is safe from being locked in the basement" Chaeng joked while rapidly pressing the controller.

"Yes she really is but you are prettier" Tzuyu commented, still focused on the game they're playing.

"Awwwwww Thank you tzutzu. You're also so beautiful" Chaeng said and lost focused on the game making Tzuyu win.

"YESSS! I WON WOAHHH... Thanks but actually I wasn't really talking about you, I was talking about dahyun unnie" Chaeng playfully smack her arm and pout while me and Tzuyu laugh our asses off.

"Ohhh you're both going to pay for laughing at me" She smirk as she started tickling Tzuyu and me.

"Chae-HAHAH-STOP...HAHAHA..STOP HAHAHA...please spare m-HAHAHA" I pleaded. Chaeyoung finally stopped and Me and Tzuyu both gasped for air.

I will never get tired being with you guys