Chapter 21: Watch your Back

Water drips from the shower after she turned it off, drying herself with a towel that she hanged beside the shower door. She walk back inside the room seeing Sana still asleep with her mouth open.

Dahyun grabbed her neatly ironed military uniform from the drawer and wore it, she brushed her hair nicely and sprayed a tiny amount of baby cologne.

After that, she left her room and went to the kitchen to see Chaeyoung and Mina eating. She greeted them good morning as she prepares her own cup of coffee.

"Why are you wearing your uniform?" Chaeng asked. Dahyun took a sip of her coffee, "I'm going to the base, I'm being summoned." Chaeng nodded.

"I'll get going now. Bye chaeng, bye Dahyun-chan." Mina said and kissed the cub in the cheeck before leaving. "Where is she going?" Dahyun asked when Mina left.

"She's going to her hospital. She said that she wants to work again." Chaeyoung answered after drinking the last drop of her beverage. "Can I come with you dub?."

"Sure, just hurry up and wear your own uniform,  also wake Tzuyu up and ask her if she wants to join us." The cub smiled at the eagle before running upstairs to get dressed and wake the yoda up.

Suddenly Dahyun's phone started ringing from her pocket. She looked at it and groaned before answering the phone.

"Hello?" Dahyun spoke in a serious tone. "What do you need?" She asked and went to the office to avoid any eavesdroppers.

"How much longer are we going to lock him in? I'm getting impatient." A deep voice from the other line said.

"Did you call just for this, Jimin?" Dahyun said with irritation. "Just deal with it and do your f*cking job."

"Don't talk to me like that Kim, you may be my cousin but that doesn't mean than you are my boss and can order me around. I can easily Kill you or the people around you if i want to, so you better Watch your back." Jimin threaten.

"I like to see you try." Dahyun challenged, she ended the call and went back to the kitchen as if nothing happened.

Chaeng and Tzu are already there, wearing their uniform. "Where have you been?" They both asked as they eyed the new arrived dubu. "Got a call from Jimin, asking if he could kill him, he even threatened me." Dahyun scoffs. "Anyways, lets go."

On the way out they noticed Mina was still there and had her back facing them with her phone on her ear. She was talking to someone in a whisper manner that only she can hear.

"Unnie? I thought you already left." Chaeng said as she tapped her shoulder making Mina jump a little. "Ohhh yeah, I-I forgot that I don't have a car with me. I was hoping if I could ride with you guys." She shyly said, not forgetting to end the call.

"No problem unnie." Mina flashed them a bright smile and went ahead leaving the three girls flustered. "Damnn, she'll be the death of us." Chaeng spoke and the other two nodded. They soon followed the oldest inside the car

The maknaes dropped Mina off the Hospital first before they went to the Military Base. The three of them arrived and saw how busy the others are. Some are practicing close combat with their comrades, others are doing shooting ranges while the rest are doing rough exercises.