grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out

Start from the beginning

I was snuggling with getting the words out 

Joe - you got two grammy nominations Ariana. Best pop vocal album and best pop duo/group for bang bang. 

Ariana - oh my god! I don’t know what to say. This is incredible. This will open so manny more rooms for me. Oh my good I don’t even know. I cant wrap my mind around it 

Joe - well congratulations are in order! I´ll see you tomorrow at court yeah? 

Ariana - yeah. Bye Joe 

Joe - bye. Congrats again 

Hanging up the phone I just stand there in awe. After staring into thin air for a moment I walk into the shower to join my boyfriend who could clearly sense that something was going on. 

Wrapping his arms around me so we where facing each other he says. «Whats up baby girl? You seem shaken up a bit. Something wrong?» 

«I.. I» I try to stutter out but fail miserably. Taking a deep breath I try again «i just got two grammy nominations» 

Sean´s face lit up «thats amazing Ariana! Thats incredible! Congratulations you really deserve it!» wrapping me up in a tight embrace he kisses the top of my head and the water continue to flow down on our heads down our bodies. 

«Thank you» looking up into his big eyes he smirks at me «you know this deserves to get celebrated.» 

«Oh you think so» I say as be backs me up agaings the shower wall 

«I know so. So relax and ill take you to cloud nine» his hands gripped my thigh and I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist 

(WARNING: slight smut ahead but not much.) 

His lips attach to my neck making a slight moan I was trying to suppress escape my lips. Clearly the liked the sound I made so he grasped my ass making another that was slightly bigger come out as well. 

I tilt his head up meeting his lips with mine letting his thounge into my mouth. It was rough but not really at the same time. No matter what pace or anything we have the love and passion is always there. Which in itself is comforting and makes it more special in a way too. Never once has it been like meaning less sex that is solidly driven on lust. Not have it been by force either, ever! 

You see in the past that was how I you know… lost my virginity. Only that once I «slept» with my ex I don’t even want to say his name you all know who it is anyway. He pressured me into it and it was painful as hell like I was crying for real. Ever since that I avoided sleeping in the same bed as him ever again. Simply as I didn’t trust him anymore. Everyone knew that he wasn’t a good guy but I never believed them until that moment. No one except Sean knows about this situation tho, the police as well ofcouse because of everything but my family and friends are still in the dark about it.