silent;mess

Tw; mention of abortion (I put the warning because someone said they would feel more comfortable if I did. I did not mean to start a whole pro life vs. pro choice thing in the comments. What you would do with a fetus isn't something someone else would do because everyone has different beliefs and is in different situations, so please try to be respectful with each other, and don't pry too much about other people's personal lives) 

Once you'd changed into some of her pyjamas, despite it only being the afternoon, you and Shoko talked for a bit, about what you would do. You wanted to keep the child, yes, but what would people do once they discovered you were to give birth to someone mixed with Kamo and Gojou blood?

You were absolutely done for.

"You have to really think this through," Shoko advised, but she couldn't really change your decision. "Are you sure you don't want them?"

"It," you answered, trying to not get attached to it as much as possible. "I want it. But I don't want it's life to be terrible. If I have it, who knows what'll happen.. What if it becomes too powerful? And people try to- to kidnap them? And they're always being targeted by people, they will definitely target them"-

"It." she reminded you, as you started to tear up again. "They will definitely target it."

You put your face in your hands, in distress. "I love Satoru. I know I have to tell him, I know he'll want to be part of this.."

"I'm not going to tell you he won't try and convince you to keep it," Shoko said as she pat your back. "But I know he won't stop you from abortion."

"Please don't say it."

"Toru!" You called out, waving with a grin on your face, to Megumi and Gojou who sat outside a messed up building

Gojou smiled and waved back and Megumi nodded in acknowledgement, probably already trying to block out whatever conversation the two of you were going to have. Megumi was weirdly involved in your personal lives. You and Gojou have had fights, like really bad fights with screaming and crying, in front of him. You really did feel bad for putting him through that.

"There's a curse in the building?" You asked. You looked at Gojou, expecting him to further explain like he usually did. A moment after, when he was simply staring at the building, you and Fushiguro made eye contact, knowing something was wrong with him. You mouthed a quick, 'I'm sorry,' to him.

Fushiguro sighed and explained instead. "Itadori and Nobara are in the building. They're being tested."

You crossed your arms, nodding and looking at the building as well. Just then, a curse jumped out. Fushiguro was quick. "I'll exorcise it."

"Hold on," Gojou answered knowingly.

The curse had spikes come out of it, midair, and quickly withered away. You smirked. "That's my girl."

"She's crazy, alright," Gojou commented.

As Itadori and Nobara came out the building they had an unexpected third member with them. A kid. A little boy. Goddammit.

As Gojou and Fushiguro walked towards them, you lagged behind them, trying to avoid looking at the kid by hiding behind your husband. Gojou tilted his head back to look at you, and even though you couldn't see his eyes, you were sure he was looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"We'll take the kid home," Gojou told Nobara and Itadori. "You guys rest for a bit."

"Uh, I'll stay with them," you told Gojou, who you were sure sent you another weird look. But he didn't say anything and let you stay with the other two.

As you made your way over to the two, Nobara quickly pulled you into a tight hug. "Y/N-sensei!"

"Kugi-chan!" You pulled back from the hug, smiling, and ruffled her hair. "Man, I haven't seen you in so long. You've grown a lot."

"Come on Sensei, don't be overdramatic. You just saw me this morning."

You raised a brow slightly, trying not to smile. "Yes, of course. How could I forget?"

"Uhhh.." you both turned to the third wheeling boy. "Who are you?"

"Don't be rude to the best teacher in the world, you brat!" Nobara scolded.

"I'm nothing like that," you laughed awkwardly, holding out a hand in front of Nobara. You gave your other hand out to Itadori. "I'm Y/N Kamo-Gojou. Your sensei's told me a lot about you."

"Kamo.. Gojou?" Nobara repeated. "Are you..?"

"Married?!" Itadori finished along with her. Both of their eyes were wide. "To Gojou sensei?!"

You nodded, smiling awkwardly. "Does it come off as much of a surprise?"

"I mean, I had a feeling you were together," Nobara answered. "Because of the way he reacted after I told him you didn't come back with me."

"Oh yeah, how was he like?"

The two of them shivered. "Angry? Mad? Silent?"

"Silent?" You asked, eyes wide. They nodded and you ran a hand across your face.

"I'm fucked."