Weddings; Teens

Just at the thought of how your wedding went, you could swear your heart skipped a beat. The elders were speaking (Not directly to you but they expected you to listen) and you'd zoned out. You bit your cheek to keep a poker face, but with the heat rushing to your face, you doubted you were doing well in hiding your happiness.

Thinking of the wedding, you thought of everyone else as well. Shoko, who you hadn't spoke to in so long. Nanami, who you knew was yelling at everyone who was bringing you down right now, along with Haibara. You welled up.

"I already have dresses," you said quietly, to Shoko who rolled her eyes as she skimmed through all the options.

"I know that," she said. "But you should at least have the pleasure of picking out a dress, right?" You sighed. She was right, this could be fun. "Usually I wouldn't do this, you know? I'd expect you to marry again, and help you that time."

You rolled you eyes, smiling slightly. "What makes this time different then?"

"No way you and Gojou are leaving each other."

"Hey," you bumped your hip with hers. "Don't jinx us already."

Shoko laughed. "If only jinxes would work on you. I wouldn't be too against it if I didn't have to see you both be so mushy around each other all the time."

"We're not"-

"Yes, you are always mushy."

You looked back at the dresses, grumbling, "What's with everyone not letting me finish-."

"We don't like to waste our time with unnecessary words, when you're so painstakingly obvious about what you're going to say." You turned around and smiled widely as you saw Nanami. "Sorry I'm late."

You ran into his arms, and he hugged you back, patting your head with one hand. Once you let him go, you were still grinning widely. "What are you doing here?"

"It's also painstakingly obvious who she likes better from the two of us." Shoko grinned, from over your shoulder.

You turned around, raising an eyebrow at her, unable to keep down a grin. "Want me to hug you then?"

"God no, I take it back," Shoko called, turning around to look back at the dresses again. "So, Y/N."

"Yeah?" You asked as you moved to stand next to her, Nanami at your other side.

"What's your dream wedding dress?"

"I honestly don't know," you sighed. Shoko and Nanami made eye contact before quickly looking away from each other. "Oh! One thing I know is that it wouldn't be white."

"What colour then?" Nanami asked.

"Blue," you answered right away. "Not regular blue though."

Nanami and Shoko spoke at the same time as you did. "The blue that Gojou's eyes are."

Heat rose up to your face immediately, and you grinned. Nanami and Shoko looked at each other knowingly again, but this time they shared a smirk as well, because that was the most lovesick grin they'd ever seen on your face.

"His eyes are just really pretty," you sighed. "I never get sick of the colour... it's probably the most beautiful one I've seen."

"Hey Y/N?" Gojou peeked his head out from the living room and into the kitchen. You turned yoru head to look at him, giving him the signal to continue. "Remember when we first met?"