Chapter 1 part 11: Forever Falls: Birth of the Elemental Gear

The next day, all the students in their normal combat clothes were taken to the Forest of Forever Fall. Everyone was immediately captivated by the forest's beauty. Then Glynda reminds them of the task that they were assigned.

Glynda: "Yes, students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside the forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so."

Y/n: "Way to have faith in us..."

You then see Jaune carrying 6 empty jars and is having trouble while doing so. You merely sigh.

Mahad: *in Y/n's mind* 'Master? Why do you not assist Jaune?"

Y/n: *looking at Jaune and sees something that no else can see* "I am.." *The bright light pushes Jaune giving him balance helping him up*

Glynda: "Each of you is to gather one jar's  worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here by 4 o'clock. Have fun!"

Y/n: "Just a minute ago she said that she was here to keep us alive and made it sound like a chore. Now she's telling us just have fun?"

Joey: 'A blonde Beauty woman that lets us rampage huh... I love women like that~'

Y/n: "Joey...don't make me slap you.."

Ruby: *runs up towards you with two empty jars in her hands* "Big brother!" *Y/n looks over to her little sister and hands him the jar* "I got you a jar!"

Y/n: *takes the jar smiling* "Thanks sis! You are as kind as ever."

Ruby: "Come on let's get going!"

Ruby began to tug your arm as she leads you somewhere into the forest you stopped in your tracks and begin you sap collecting.

(Later with Jaune)

Once Jaune finishes collect the sap for himself and Team CRDL. He goes back to Cardin.

Cardin: "Great job buddy. Now, you may be wondering 'Why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect six jars of sap?' Well, come with me and you'll find out."

The team goes over to where Teams RWBY, MILM, NPR, and Y/n but they are hiding.

Cardin: "It's time for payback."

Jaune: "Y/n?"

Cardin: "That's him. Know-it-all, thinks he's so cool and hot just because he has some slutty sluts falling over themselves for him. Well, last night old Jaune here managed to round up these boys." *Holding a case of some kind of Wasp Grimm* "And now we'll put them to work. According to that essay you wrote for me, these guys love sweets, so Jaune, take that sap and pelt it at that red haired bastard with it. Either that or I'll talk to Goodwitch."

Jaune looks at Cardin as he hands him the Jar of Sap. Jaune walks where he was to prepare to throw it at Y/n. But as he does, he remembers how Y/n was the one who believed in him.

Jaune: "No. I won't do it. I won't hurt my Best Friend!" *Jaune throws the bottle at Cardin.*

Cardin: "Oh, you've done it now. Grab him!"

The members of Team CRDL grab Jaune as Cardin starts to beat up Jaune.

Cardin: "I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in little broken pieces!"

Jaune: "I don't care what you do to me. You're not messing with my brother from another mother!"

Cardin goes to punch him, but soon the bright light that flies in front of Cardin's fist which it glows and blast him and his goons away.

Cardin: "Agh!" 

Y/n: *smirks* 'So it finally happened..'

Jaune looks at his hands and then looks up at the two bright lights. Soon right in front of him was A certain adorable furball in front of him and one of Jaune's signature monsters right in front of him in spirit form.

 Soon right in front of him was A certain adorable furball in front of him and one of Jaune's signature monsters right in front of him in spirit form

Jaune: "What the

Jaune: "What the...Winged Kuriboh...Neos?"

Winged Kuriboh: *adorable cute voice* "Kuribee"

Neos: "So we finally meet at last Jaune Arc.."

Jaune: "I must...have cracked.." 

Cardin: "Let's see how much of a man you really are."

As soon as Cardin says this, a huge Ursa Appears, attracted by sap on Cardin's armor.

Team CRDL (minus Cardin) runs off. As Cardin is cornered, he draws his mace. However, the Ursa knocks it out of his hand. The Ursa is knocking Cardin around, when suddenly steps in and blocks one of the Ursa's strikes. He start doing battle with it.

Nearby Y/n turns his head to look at Jaune and smiles as he and the others watch what the blonde teen was doing holding his own.

Jaune: 'I WON'T LET MY FRIENDS DOWN. THEIR TRUST IN ME AND BELIEF IN ME!' *Speaks as dual Gauntlet forms around Jaune's arm, like Y/n's and Issei's* "I WILL BECOME A REAL HERO! NEO DRIVE! ELEMENTAL GEAR!"

Joey: 'Is that...a sacred gear?'

Y/n: *smiles* "Yeah..it sure is!"

Jaune: "TAKE THIS!" *Jaune slams his right gauntlet straight into the giant Ursa's side* 

Neo's voice from his Gauntlet: "SLASH! CHOP!, BREAK! !" *Jaune lets loose a cry to the heaven as his sacred gear rips right thru the Grimm dusting into to nothingness* 

Jaune's sacred gear vanishes as he goes over to help Cardin out.

Cardin: "Jaune...Holy shit dude!"

Jaune: "Don't you ever. EVER! Mess with my team, my friends, or my leader ever again. Got it?"

Jaune walks off to see Y/n leaning on a tree nearby smiling at him.

Jaune: "Y/n I-"

Y/n: "Heh don't need to say a thing.." *Y/n walks over to him putting his hand over his shoulder* "I wouldn't have done it any better myself man."

Jaune: "Speaking of which.." *looks at his hand* "What was?"

Y/n: "That my friend..was your sacred Gear. Elemental Hero Neo's and Winged Kuriboh only could have activated if you showed the real you which it did."

Jaune:*smiles* "Thanks Y/n." 

Y/n: "Hey." *the two walk off with a fist bump* "What are friends for?"