Chapter 1 part 15: Confliction with the Devils

Last Time!

Joey: *shouts* "YOU F#!&ING @$$ MUNCHING B!^#*& LICKING C0!# SUCKING &*!&$ PIECE OF TRASH-@##-"

This Time!

Joey: *cussing still* "-A$$-MUNCHING $H1T-COCK LICKING PICES OF SHITS!!!" *panting heavily as he finally finishing*

Meanwhile the Gremory's, Rias' Peerage, Ozpin and Glynda (who had the glass tilt a bit) and the Y/n's family just look at Joey (aka Joey using Y/n's body) at just sheer.... 'What the Fuck'... Joey had been cussing from Morning to the afternoon and needless to say......it was glorious. Ruby slowly hold up her swear jar before Raven pushes down the swear jar.

Raven: *finally breaking the silence* "Well...uh...thanks..uh Joey.. for that..."

Taiyang: *disturbed* "Uh....yeah.." *thinking *'How does shove a entire hippopotamus up somebody's a-....uh...n-nevermind...'

Summer: "You...know...I'm usually don't like that....but..today...I-I'm going to let that slide..."

Joey: *breathing heavily* "T-thank...y-you...s-so god damn much..."

Mahad: *facepalm'Good lord..'

Ddraig: *speaks* "..You haven't changed much Jonoichi.."

Joey: "Not in...the..mood..Ddraig.."

Y/n: 'Um..Joey...can I have my body back now?'

Joey: 'Oh right...sure kid..' *hair turns back to red and eyes return back to blue at that moment.. Y/n rubs his throat and groans*

Y/n: *voice is hoarse* "My throat...." *sees a cup of hot tea nearby his face,he looks up to see Grayfia*

Grayfia: "Tea Y/n?"

Y/n: "Grayfia.." *takes the cup of tea and drinks it and hands her back the cup* "Thank you."

Grayfia: *smiles* "It's my pleasure, Y/n!"

Venalana: "Grayfia?!" *Grayfia looks over to the Gremory family, who had a look of disbelief* "You knew too?!"

Grayfia: "Yes.."

Venalana: "How could you not tell us that my child was alive?!"

Raven: "Oh to hell with 'Your child' crap!" *has look of disgust* "You all were the ones, who abandoned Y/n! YOU DISOWNED YOUR OWN CHILD!!"

Sirzechs: "And you're point.. 'Blood runs thicker than water'!"

Qrow: "Yeah..well 'Compassion and Love runs thicker than blood..'? But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you?"

Zeoticus: *Irritated tone* "Shut you disgusting Drunk!"

Yang:  *eyes turn red in anger*  "Hey He maybe drunk but he at least has a heart!!"