Chapter 1 part 22 Black and White part 2

3rd P.o.V:

The scene opens up wto the view of the Balcony cafe in the middle of Vale, where Y/n, Sun and Blake are currently. Blake takes a sip a cup of tea and sighing. She looks up at the Y/n and Sun sitting across from her. Sun hold his drink with his tail while Y/n was looking thru his deck. Sun takes a sip when Blake puts her cup down.

Blake: *looks at them intently* "So.. you two wanted to know more about me..."

Sun: "Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you gave me nothing but small talk and weird looks!" *Blake gives Sun, a firm look* "Yeah, like that!"

Y/n: *merely looks up and sighs* "Eh, don't mind Sun.. He's not one for manners."

Blake: "I see..." *closes her eyes before looking at them sadly* "Sun... Y/n, are you familiar with the White Fang?"

Sun: "Of Course! I don't think that's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!"

Y/n: *speaks up as he put away his deck* "I wouldn't say that..." *Sun looks over to Y/n* The White Fang originally started as a peaceful protest group, using words and rallies rather than force. A Symbol of Peace and Unity between Humans and the Faunus. They were once people that I truly admired. However now, the present day White Fang's have resorted to becoming as horrible or if not worse than their aggressors." *clenches his fist with rage*

Blake: *nods* "Yes..." *sips her tea before once again speaking as she spoke Sun takes a sip of his drink* "However what you didn't know was that, I was once one of the members of White Fang...."

Sun: *promptly goes crossed-eyed and chokes on his drink, making him put it down and wipe is mouth as he holds up a hand to process this information* "Wait a minute, you were a member of the White Fang?!"

Blake: "That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it..."

The scene shifts o a simple silhouetted flashback of fallen weapons plunged into the ground -swords, guns, any number of combinations.

"As Y/n stated, thing were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still though of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people and I was there.."

A silhouette of Faunus protestors are revealed and emerging from the shadows is a young girl with dark hair and cat ears.

"I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist."

Cutting from the child version of Blake, the blue flag of a white wolf with sad eyes and a circle behind its head is lowered, and raised in it's stead is a red monster with three bloody scratches and teeth bared at the world.

"Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking."

A quick series of images are shown -Faunus replacing their picket signs with axes and blade, windows being broken, thieves leaping on trains to steal their cargo.

"Suddenly our peaceful protest were replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... but out of fear..."