Chapter 1: The Sibling Reunion

A/n: Hey everyone, so letting you all know this maybe a long chapter

7 years later:

It has been 7 years since Y/n has left the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen Residence, he has come a long what he was before from, he has learned how to utilize his weapons from his family to the max. He also learned how to use all his cards in both dueling and battle. Speaking of dueling, on his free time, he had won over 20 tournaments, dueling the most advanced duelist, he dueled both Seto Kaiba and the very creator of Duel Monsters, Maximillion Pegasus had beaten them both. Ever since then he has been given the title of the King from his new fans.. Though to his dismay, he never really liked the attention. He also made his very own version of duel disk, which is also a weapon. 

 He also earned money from these tournaments, but also doing some quick jobs,like eliminating hoards of grimm in order to hone his skills

 He also earned money from these tournaments, but also doing some quick jobs,like eliminating hoards of grimm in order to hone his skills. Right now, he is walking up to a shop in Vale called Dust til' Dawn, to buy some more dust for his weapons. But before he did he decided to stop the old game shop. 

Y/n Pov

I was heading over to the old card shop, the start of my dueling careering. Now that I thinking about it, this where I met all my monster cards and my main monsters. Anyways, I walk up to the story getting a nostalgia feel at the sight of the old shop. Soon, I see a familiar old man, walking out the card shop hold a broom. I walk up to him smiling.

Me: Well you seem to be handling yourself, Mr. Muto

Mr. Muto look over me and his shocked turn to joyous one as he sees me

Mr. Muto: Y/n my boy, it's been too long *puts his broom to the side of shop walking to me, we both hug each other soon we then release from hug as he examines me carefully* You look very well, and much taller, I still remember when you are but a wee lad.

Me: Yeah, I guess I grown a bit taller *rubs back of my head smiling* How are my family doing?

Mr. Muto: *laughing* They are doing quite fine *smiles* Your mother and father have been teaching in Signal Academy with Qrow. Ruby has been learning in Signal and taught how to use a scythe like her mother. Yang has learned from her father fighting style and is about to join Beacon.

Me: Wow, a lot has happened, when I was gone.  Oh speaking of family *takes out a letter* Can you hand this to my mom and dad tomorrow.

Mr. Muto: Of course *takes letter*

Me: Thank you Mr. Muto 

We say our good bye, I decided to put on my hood of my jacket and walks over to Dust til Dawn. I head inside and walk over the clerk, to buy a variety of different dust. I then hear footsteps walk inside to go look over a magazine, listening to music as she reads.  But soon after I made my purchase and walks over to her. I couldn't get the feeling I seen her before... But before I could get another thought in.