Chapter 1 part 21: Runaway Guy and Gal... plus a Monkey

3rd P.o.V:

The scene opens late at night with Blake running as fast as she can into the courtyard. As she stops in front of the statue, she felt a hand appears from the darkness behind her and gently places itself on her shoulder which causes her to jump. She looks over terrified to see Y/n standing behind her with concerned look on his face.

Y/n: "W-woah easy Blake it's me!" *Blake relaxes a bit when she see it was Y/n before looking away ashamed* "I would ask if you're okay but...I don't think I need words to know what's wrong.." 

Blake: *upset as tears rand down her face* "I..I can't stay here... me and Weiss had a fight..and-"

Y/n: *wipes her tears away* "You were once a member of White Fang and but you left.." *Blake looks at Y/n shocked* 

Blake: "H-how?"

Y/n: "Well for one thing.. I knew you were a Faunus the first day we met." *slowly takes off her bow revealing her cat ears* "Bows don't usually twitch.... and the second.. well I know what it's like to have a dark past.." 

Blake: "i-I.." *Y/n the places his hands on her shoulder as he gives her a warm, but gentle comforting smile, which causes her to blush* 

Y/n: "I won't force you to stay...but you're still one of my team members.." *looks over to nearby tree* "Sun, I know you are up there.." *Blake goes wide-eyed before looking over to the tree, which begins to shake." "Ugh..." *pulls out a card*

" *pulls out a card*

"Joey.."

Joey: *thru Y/n's head* 'I'm on it..'

The scene changes to reveal Sun in the tree still looking down at Blake and Y/n, who in turn: was looking at the tree he was in.

Sun: *thinking* 'Shit I've been spotted maybe if I say nothing they will forge-' *hears this next to him*

Sun looks to his left to see a baby version of Joey (in Dragon form) Holding a glock to the monkey faunus' head.

Joey:  *smiles as he saying his greetings has a glock in his hand tilted sideways*

Sun immediately falls out of the tree startled from Joey, landing on the top of his forehead. Y/n and Blake turn their head wincing as if they were in pain.

Joey: "Well I did my job.." *returns back into the card, before Y/n puts away the card*

Sun: *sits up rubbing his head* "Ow... did Joey have to do that?!"

Y/n: *offers a hand for his friend, which the blonde takes* "Sun.. it's Joey" *Helps him up* "Well looks like all three need a place to stay.."

Sun and Blake: "Yeah.. wait.." *looks over to Y/n confused* "What do you mean all three?"

Y/n: *is seen holding his arms on the darkest part of the building with depressed tone has dark gloomy aura around him* "My....room... has been....compromised..."

Sun and Blake: *has anime sweat* "O-oh.."

Y/n: *looks over to them smiling* "But luckily I checked a motel room, we can stay there for the night...." *has nervous laugh as if he was scared of something*

Sun: *put arm behind his head* "Welp I don't have a place to crash so why not? Plus at least we can catch up! Hey maybe we can duel too!"

Y/n: "That be nice.." *walks off before looking back at Blake and Sun* "Come on!" *Blake and Sun follow Y/n*

(Timeskip)

Later that night: Y/n, Blake and Sun checked into the motel (Y/n rented  separate rooms for Sun and Blake) for the night, while Blake stayed quiet mostly, Y/n and Sun chatted.

Sun: "So...um Y/n?" *Y/n looks over to Sun, who had a look of confusion* "I know this is a bit personal.. but, the last time I saw you.. you didn't have an X scar on your face... What happened?"

Y/n: *sighs in irritation* "Well..do you remember.... when we talked about...'them'"

Sun: "Your old Family" *Y/n nods as Sun gets mad* "Yeah I remember, you told me that those Dick used to torture you alive. Fucking Scum Bastard.."

Y/n: "Yeah.. well let's just say.. our reunion showed they didn't grow up.." *This made Sun made furious*

Sun: "What, They did this to you?" *Y/n nods* "Those fucking Bastards! I should have been there, I would have clapped their ass back to Fucking Hell! No one mess with My Best Bud and gets away with it!"

Y/n: *looks over to Sun raising an eyebrow* "I thought your best bud was that Neptune guy.."

Sun: "Okay then 2nd Best Bud!" *Y/n merely sighs before Sun wraps around his shoulder* "Point is that I got your back man!"

Y/n: "Heh, well that's a good thought, thanks Sun!"

Sun: *as they walk to their rooms* "It's not a thought man! It's a fact!"