Prologue part 1: A Painful Beginning

The House of Gremory, In all of Hell they are the most Powerful and Respected Devil Family in all of Hell and all of the Devil . They consist of Zeoticus Gremory, The current head of Gremory Clan. His wife, Venelana Gremory, a son, Sirzetchs Lucifer, and a daughter, Rias Gremory. However their was actually one more child in the Gremory family, the youngest son of Zeoticus and Venelana, Y/n Gremory, 2 years younger than Rias. However unlike his brother and sister, he was treated like a slave, The whole family would abused, neglected, starve and blame him for any mistakes he makes. But despite that he would try to make his family care about him. The only person who ever cared about him the abyss he called home was the maid Greyfia Lucifuge. She would treat his wounds, help him sleep through his night terrors, give him food. This is his story.

3rd pov Y/n Age 6

???:SLAVE GET YOUR USELESS ASS OVER HERE

A young red haired boy with blue eyes wearing old ragged clothes, bandages around his arms, legs and body walks out of his "room" going to his fathers call. He soon arrives to his father and mother.

Y/n: Y-yes y-you called for me F-father and m-mother.

Y/n's mother walks up to the young boy's face and slaps him in the face hard with a furious face

Venelana: Silence you useless child, you should your place

Y/n: F-forgive m-me m-mistress 

Y/n's father goes up to the boy and grabs him by the neck

Zeoticus: Rias has told me you broke the Gremory family heirloom is what she said true

Y/n gasping for air holds his father's arm trying to make him let go.

Y/n:N-no M-master I didn't

Zeoticus throws y/n into wall, run's up to the young boy and punches y/n in the face