Chapter 1 part 7: First day in Beacon part 2

After class Weiss stomps out of Professor Port insanely pissed. Ruby runs after her calling her name. 

Jaune: What's up with her?

Y/n: I think I know... you guys go on ahead...I will go find them.

The others nod while Y/n runs to go find them. Lucky for him his semblance is able to locate them quite easily.

Weiss: *angry irritated tone* Ozpin made a mistake, I should been made leader not some child.*these words made Y/n lived*

Y/n: *walks up to them* ENOUGH!! *they look at Y/n who looked super pissed* Weiss I don't want to be rude but That is the most IDIOTIC THING YOU EVER SAID!!

Weiss: *looked offended* Excuse Me What are you-

Y/n: You think you can lead anyone, When Ruby actually giving you tips the whole way thru..

Ruby: Big brother..*looked scared*

Weiss: Yes I'm obviously more qualified..

Y/n: Oh your qualified for something alright, Qualified to be a idiot!! All I see is a annoying irritating rich spoiled brat ,who got everything she wanted!!

Weiss: That's not true *Y/n gives her a "really" look* well..not entirely true..

Y/n: *sighs* Listen Weiss and Ruby..... being a leader is not all high and mighty...it's a burden...they wear this constant badge every single day..They have to make sure the team is able to work together.  Besides..it's only the first day you just started no one judge  everyone's action by the first day. You two needs to work together..instead...of arguing who is leader*Weiss looks down ashamed*  But that doesn't mean you are not useless Weiss.. Ruby will need someone to help her. So while Ruby will try be the best leader for the team. You have to be the best team member for her sake..now *pulls each other hand and makes them shake each other hands*  Make it up to each other.

Y/n begins to walk off calmly.

Ruby: Big Brother where are you going? 

Y/n: *looks back smiling* Heh I'm going to grab something from room. Later   Flower princess, Snowflake *turns around walks away waving behing hide him*

Not know to him Ruby and Weiss start blushing uncontrollably.

Weiss: *flustered* H-he has..a r-really h-handsome s-smile..

Ruby: *flustered* Y-yeah..*they look at each other realizing they have competition*

Later that day after all the classes. Y/n had his duel disk and his deck he decides to stop by Team JNPR's dorm. He walked toward Team JNPR dorm. He notice Jaune and Ren standing out. Jaune is looking thru his deck while Ren is working on his homework.

Y/n: Yo Jaune, Ren.

They look at their leader and smile and get up.

Ren: Hello Y/n what's up?

Y/n: *jokingly* I don't know the lights, the ceiling, the cosmos

Jaune and Ren chuckle at their leader antics.

Y/n: What are you doing outside?

Jaune: The girls are taking a shower. what about you?

Y/n: Well since you have your deck... *tosses him a spare duel disk where Jaune catches it* How about a duel?

Jaune: *eyes widen in excitement* Wait really? You mean it. *Y/n nods smiling*

Y/n: Heh follow me *Y/n takes Jaune to the courtyard*