Experiment

Okaaaaay. So after that chapter, I bet y'all are dying to read what happens next so this'll be short but
THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 5k READSSSS OMGGGGG 
I SWEAR I DONT DESERVE IT BECAUSE IM SUCH A CRAPPY UPDATER BUT THANK YOUUUUUUU. 

Also, shout out to Hyyyyyo because she supports this book so, so, so much!! And it's because of people like her that I'm able to keep going. So thank you!!

Enjoy!

Sophie's P.O.V

Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. 

WHY THE HELL AM I KISSING KEEFE?!?!

I pull away from Keefe as soon as I realize what I was doing. 

Not gonna lie, the kiss was super boring. No sparks. No nothing. 

WELL, MAYBE THAT'S CUZ I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. WHO I JUST CHEATED ON. 

"Sophie-" Keefe started, he had a confused and pained look in his eyes. 

"No. I don't care what the fuck you have to say right now. I only need one thing from you and one thing only." I snapped. "Why. The. Hell. Would. You. Do. That?"

Keefe blew out a breath. "It was an experiment." 

"What?! An experiment? Is that all I am to you?! Do you know how much it pains me that I just cheated on my boyfriend? Keefe, you had all this freaking time to tell me you liked me. All. This. Time. AND NOW THE ONE TIME I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, YOU DECIDE TO KISS ME?? You have some messed up mind if you think this is okay. Oh, and then calling it an experiment?? What's up with that? You were too damn scared to come to me about it so you decide to do this. Is that why? And what about your friendship with Fitz?? Oh wait a minute, you don't want me to tell him do you? Well, guess what? I will. And he and I will both end up seeing you as nothing more than a perv." It really hurt me to say that, and tears were now streaming down my face. 

I liked Keefe, I really did, just not in this way. He should know that by now and what he did was hella stupid. 

Tears were streaming down his face too.

"I never would've thought you would do this. I mean even after you joined the Neverseen, then, I knew you were trying to do something good. Reckless, but good. But this? This hurts Keefe. More than you know. And all this time, everyone's been pitying you because of your mean-ass parents when really? You're just as bad as them."

That's not true. That's so not true. I was angry though, and Keefe somewhat deserved it. 

I put my face in my hands. 

"Sophie listen-" 

I didn't let him finish his sentence and I just stormed out of the closet.

Stupid mistake.

"Sophie?! What's wrong. Did something happen? Did Keefe do anything to you?" Fitz bombarded me with questions the second I stepped out of the closet with my red face. 

"I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled.

Keefe came out next, with a faraway look in his eyes. 

"Keefe. Dude. What is wrong with my girlfriend? What the hell have you done?" Fitz questioned. 

Keefe stared at me for a long, hard, while. When finally, he spoke, "Ikissedher."

"I'm sorry?" Fitz asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Keefe clenched his jaw. "I kissed her." 

What happened next was a blur and all I could really tell at the end of it all was that Keefe had a bruised cheek and Fitz was holding his hand in a fist.