7 p.m

AHhh THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!

WARNING:

This chapter is gonna be filled with mature content so just keep that in mind.

If you do not feel comfortable reading this, just skip the chapter, all this is really gonna be is Sophitz lemons, there's not much of an actual storyline here.

Oh also, I know, I know, I'm THE WORST updater in the whole damn world. I'm SO sorry this chapter took so long. Tbh, I was almost running out of things to write but it's fine now :D

Sorry again!

Enjoy!

Sophie's P.O.V

Oh Crap. It's already 6:30. Fitz told me to meet him at 7. Ugh! Why am I so bad at this?!

Well, I need to change cuz there's no way I'm wearing pj's for my "first time." I mean Fitz did say not to wear anything fancy but I have to wear something comfy and casual yet sexy? Nope. I can't pull off sexy. Sexy is for people like Biana and maybe even Marella. Weirdos like me are much better off with casual, period.

In the end, I just put on a cropped long-sleeved grey shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and did my hair in a messy braid (which Vertina did a lot of the work for)

I didn't want to wear a purse or anything because It was Everglen It's not like I need anything else. Grady and Edaline were away and are going to be away for the next few weeks at the least. They're on a council assignment regarding some sort of animals.

I go downstairs and slowly walk towards the leapmaster. I was nervous as hell. I mean can you really blame me? This is gonna be my first time with sex. Yeah that word still feels awkward on my tongue.

Fitz's P.O.V

I check the time, it's about 7. Soph should arrive any minute now. I hope she's not as nervous as I am because I feel like I'm gonna explode with blaring emotions. And there she was. Looking hot as fuck.

She approached me. "Hey." She said with a small wave.

"Hi," I said. "You look nervous."

"Well, I could say the same thing to you." Her smile really was gorgeous.

"C'mon let's go out back," I said. She followed me all the way to our garden. There were a couple of couches out there so I wasn't planning on fucking her on a wooden deck. Obviously.

Sophie's P.O.V

"So, how do we start with this?" Wow, Sophie. couldn't be more awkward, could you?

Fitz, who I thought was an expert at this stuff, blushed beet red. He didn't say anything as he took my head in his hands. He didn't need to say anything though, because his teal eyes said it all. About how long and how much he'd been wanting this.

"Oh! Wait I almost forgot. We need to stay safe, ya know." Fitz said with a wink. It took me a second to realize what he was talking about. "I have quite a few that I stole from Alvar's old bathroom. He used these for his various girlfriends. Fitz handed me the condom and I took it.

Fitz laid me down with a soft thud. We were both still fully clothed but I knew that was gonna change in a matter of minutes. Fitz was on top (for now.) He kissed me roughly but passionately and set a series of kisses starting on my cheek and down to my neck. I put my hands on his chest and took a tiny nibble on his ear. His quiet moans said enough.

While my hands were on his chest I motioned for Fitz to get his shirt off his body. He obeyed. While we kept kissing my hands gently rubbed his beautiful bare chest. I kissed his neck and he did the same to me. I could tell he left multiple hickeys in his path but right now, I didn't give two shits.