Part 4: I Promise

It's about a week until September 1 the first day of your last year. Harry and Sirius have been gone for about a month or so. You and Bill have been inseparable of course the house is always full you two can never be alone but you make the most of it. "So y/n I was thinking..." you smile " about what my love" " My Mum is going shopping and if Ginny, Ron and the twins go with them it will just be us two.." he smirks as his hands find there way to your waist. "And what would we do?" You tease. He laughs softly "oh don't play with me you know what I mean.." You give him a kiss "I doubt everyone will leave but maybe.." you say and you both go downstairs. "I'm running to the shops would anyone like to tag along?!" Mrs. Weasley yells and everyone says they want to. "Now now we can't fit everyone!" She says. "Uh Bill and I could stay.." you suggest. "Okay. Now one more person must stay we only have room for 5." "Well Percy is already locked in his room." Fred says. "Okay then! Let's get going!" Everyone besides you, Bill and Percy go. "Well looks like we forgot about Percy!" You say and he shrugs "Percy doesn't come out of his room.." he smirks and pulls you into a deep passionate kiss. A smile slides across your face mid kiss and he picks you up. You wrap your legs around him and he starts going up the stairs to his room. He lays you on his bed with him on top of you.

(DISCLAIMER! SMUT SCENES! 18+! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

His kisses move down to your neck you bite your lip to contain the moans. He puts one of his hands high up your thigh and you shuffle a bit. "Y/n.. if you aren't ready I understand.." he says out of breath. "No no! I am just never felt that before..." your cheeks turn red and he smiles and kisses you again. He pulls his shirt off and continues the kiss. He takes off your pants revealing your red laced under garments and he bites his lip. "Ugh y/n! The things you do to me.." he gets back on top of you kissing your neck biting occasionally and you slide your hands down to the buckle of his pants and undo his belt and he quickly slides them off pushing his length closer to your entrance. He unbuttons your shirt and rips it off. He leaves a trail of kiss down all the way to your stomach. "Are you sure you want this y/n I don't want you to feel obligated." He says. You nod "I want you.." he smirks and grabs a condom and slides it on. "Tell me if I hurt you princess." You nod and bite your lip as he slowly forces himself into you. You let out a soft moan. He goes slow at first but slowly gains speed. He lets out a few moans and groans. You wrap your legs around him and he grabs your hands and pulls them over your head. "F..faster!" You beg he smirks and builds up his speed. You both are now moaning loudly you feel yourself getting closer. "I'm...im..gonna.." you bearly let out "me too.. princess.." he says breathlessly. And moments later you both release and he falls down next to you.

You cuddle up next to him and he kisses your forehead. "You know I'm going to miss you Y/n..." he whispers. "What do you mean? I'm always going to be here" you look at him. "I mean when you go back to school. I have to return to work soon and there's not going to be a day where I don't think about you.." you smile "Bill!" You climb on his lap and grab his face to kiss him. "It's my last year and then-" he cuts you off "and then you're mine. I'm going to wait for you Y/n I can promise you that." You both smile and then you hear voices downstairs. "Oh shoot!" You and Bill jump off and begin looking for your clothes. "Here!" He throws you his jumper and a pair of shorts he had. You throw them on and put your hair in a messy bun and you try to run downstairs but your legs are weak. "Shit!" You think to yourself so you hold on to the railing and go down the stairs slowly. "Hey y/n! Where's Bill?!" Ginny runs up to you. "Uh he's upstairs I think?" You try to act less suspicious. "Oh okay we'll come! Look who's here!" She grabs your hand and pulls you down the stairs fast. You wince in pain silently. You see another tall red head boy in the kitchen. "Charlie!" You say. "Well we'll little Y/n" he runs to you and pulls you in a hug. "Long time no see!" You laugh "yeah.. lots of things have been happening recently." "Yeah let her and Bill!" George says winking as he walks by. "No way! You and Bill!? I always saw that coming" Charlie teases as Bill is coming down the stairs. "Hey Charlie! What are you doing here?" The two hug. "Well I got a break from my job so I'm staying until Christmas!" Charlie answers. The door swings up and in walks Harry and Your father. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." You whisper under your breath. "Harry!" Ron and Ginny run to him. "Woah when did your father get out?!" You roll your eyes. "That's not my father. That's just DNA." Charlie looks at Bill and Bill just shakes his head. "Y/n..." your father says but you just walk away into the living room. Ginny , Harry and Ron all go upstairs but you stay with Bill and Charlie. Sirius and, Mr and Mrs. Weasley all stay in the kitchen chit chatting. "So how did you two happen?" Charlie asks. Your cheeks turn pink "Well she was upset with this whole Sirius thing so I kinda just kissed her and told her how I felt and yeah..." Bill answers. "I'll be back." You get up and go to your father. "Why did you come back?!" "Y/n...please I came back for you." Your father answers "Bull! You did not. I was doing fine. I was happy. Why did you come back?!" "Don't say anything that will dig you deeper Sirius." Arthur suggests. "I wanted to see how you were doing.. and Harry wanted to see his friends again." You nod "okay." And you walk out.

"So the age difference doesn't bother you?" Charlie and Bill are still talking. "I was afraid that the age would be the reason we would never be together but as we got older it didn't seem as bad. She's on her last year of Hogwarts and I can wait for her. I will wait for her." Bill replies. Charlie smirks "Wow Ginny was right. You really are in love with her!" Bill grabs a pillow and hits Charlie. "Oh Ginny and her gossip!"

The next week you had your stuff packed and you all were at platform 9 3/4. Bill came for you and you both didn't want to let go. "Oh you two! Come on she has to go Bill!" Mrs.Weasley says. "Okay okay one second!" He pulls you aside "I got you this ring..it's a promise ring. We may not be official right now but one day this will turn into an engagement ring...you mean the work to me y/n. I bought a necklace chain so you can wear it around your neck for now." You smile and he puts the necklace on you. "Thank you Bill... I love you." You say and he kisses you. "I love you too.. now you better hurry!"

On the train you set with the twins holding on to your new necklace. "Ouu is that from Bill!" George asks. "Shhh!! Why are you so loudddd" you snap and you all laugh. "But yes it is.. its a promise ring." Fred smiles "Y/n is in loveeeee" he teases. And soon you arrived to Hogwarts.