Part 18: I do

A month goes by and Bill hasn't contacted you at all. You're now 4 months pregnant. You had to get your dress refitted because you've gained a bit of weight. Ginny walks through the door "Ginny! You're here!" You walk up to her and hug her. "Y/n.. we need to talk." She pulls you aside. "We couldn't find a way.. if we tried to attack they would easily hurt you or one of us. We thought of so many plans but each put out a risk on you.." she sighs. "You know what Ginny.. it's okay. You all tried but there's nothing left to do..I hope you'll still participate in the wedding.." she smiles softly holding back the tears "of course." She says hugging you.

It was the day before the wedding and you were getting so anxious. "Good morning lover." Draco comes in and kisses you and then kisses your stomach. "Good morning darling, I'm making breakfast what would you like?" He grabs your hands "Before breakfast I'd like to show you something." He takes you and leads you to a car. "Draco where are we going?" You question. "Just wait and put this on" he hands you a blindfold.
After about an half hour of driving you finally feel the car come to a stop. "Okay come here." He opens your side of the car door and helps you out.

He unfolds your blindfold

He unfolds your blindfold. "Surprise" you look around and see a huge house standing in front of you. "D..Draco what is this place?" He smiles and kisses your cheek "Our new home. My parents thought it'd be great if we had our own house for our new family." You hug him tightly. "Come look inside." He grabs your hand and leads you inside.
(The inside)

 (You and Draco's room)