Part 2: The ultimatum

You see your father has already sat down next to Harry. You both walk to the two last empty seats next to each other. One is next to Ginny so you take that one and Bill sits next to you with George on his side. Through dinner everyone is talking to Sirius and Harry telling all their stories. You stay silent not really interacting due to the fact you don't know much about your family. Bill notices and he reaches under the table and puts his hand on your thigh in secret. You look down and smile to yourself. He was the only thing keeping you from saying something to both Sirius and Harry. As everyone was focused on Harry and Sirius Bill reached over and whispers in your ear "Do you remember when you and I scared the crap out of Ron with those jumbo spiders?" You giggle "Yes!He wouldn't go into his room for days until we took them out." You whisper back and you both laugh as the laughter dies down you both make eye contact and it's taking all of your strength not to kiss him right now. "Hey! What's so funny you two?" Arthur Weasley asks. You two both snap out of it. You see Bill's cheeks flush red and you look down at your plate. "Nothing important, Father" Bill answers. "Come on! We'd love to hear it!" Molly Weasley insists "These two have been inseparable since they were kids! I'm sure they have plenty to share!" She adds. "I'm sure they do.." Ginny mumbles under her breath while giggling. You kick her foot and shoot her a sharp look. "Well we were just talking about all the pranks we did on Ron.." you say softly. "Oh! Those were great!" Fred begins "had him sleeping on the couch for days!" George finishes Fred's sentence and every laughs. After dinner you help Mrs.Weasley clean up like you always have. Harry, Sirius and Hermione were all sitting on one couch in the living room and the twins took the other while Bill joined them. "So is there anything going on with you and Bill?" You look at her stunned "what? No no!" She nods "Good.. I just wanted to make sure because his ex girlfriend Fleur is coming to town soon and they have been writing to each other a lot and I wouldn't want you getting hurt dear." You nod "yes of course thank you for looking out for me.." you say. Once you're done you go straight up to your room.

"Hey Mum where did Y/n go?" Bill asks. "I believe she went up stairs..but Bill you understand she's 4 years younger than you...and now she knows about Fleur." She answers. "Mum, Fleur is exactly the same age difference ! You didn't mind then! And you told her about Fleur?! Nothing is going on with us anymore." He's furious with his mum and runs up stairs. "What was that about?" Mr.Weasley asks. "I think Bill is in love with Y/n" "what's wrong with that?" She sighs " Nothings wrong with it.. I just want to make sure he knows what he's doing. One wrong move and he loses their friendship." He laughs "Oh dear! I've seen this coming for ages! Have you seen the way the look at each other? Trust me I think they are meant to be." Mr. Weasley says. "Maybe you're right dear. I just know that poor girl is going through something right now with Sirius. I mean he's barely even spoken to her! He's so concerned about Harry and I understand he's his new Godson but he has a daughter. A daughter by blood." Mr.Weasley nods in agreement and they join the rest of them in the living room.

I went straight up to my room after my talk with Mrs.Weasley. Bill and I weren't dating so there was no reason to overreact I just removed myself from any further misguiding. I was watching my favorite movie as I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" You yell and Bill quietly opens the door and makes his way in. You sigh "oh. Look what the cat dragged in." "Y/n it's not true." He makes his way to your bed and sits next to you. "Fleur did contact me. But I blew her off..I have the letters to prove it please trust me.." you puts a strand of hair behind you ear. "Fine. This once but if I hear you lied about anything! I will be upset." You can't help but smile. "Alright what movie are we watching?" He crawls under the covers with you and you have you head on his shoulder and you begin finishing the movie.

Moments later there's a soft knock at the door. "Come in!" You yell once more and your father steps through. "I'll be going.." Bill gets up and leaves you and your father alone. "Well cozy with Bill Weasley I see." He smirks. You give him a small smile "So dad. I had a question." He nods "If I have you an ultimatum to choose between me or Harry. Would you choose Harry?" You ask. He looks at you with sad eyes "Y/n I couldn't possibly answer that!" "I just need to know.. please it's the least you can do.." he looks down ".....Yes... it would be Harry..." you scoff "Seriously? You know what fine. Have Harry I just want you out!" You shout "Y/n please just listen-" you cut him off  "No! You listen! I waited for you for 12 years! And you show up for Harry! Someone who isn't even blood, someone you just met!" He sighs "Y/n..I'm sorry I know it looks bad..but he's my responsibility now..Harry and I leave tomorrow you're welcomed to join us.." you laugh "And be the 3rd wheel? Yeah no thanks just leave!" He stays silent for awhile like he wants to say something but instead just walks out. You tried to keep it together but you couldn't. Tears started streaming uncontrollably as your backs against the door..