Let's have a chat

___________
-Canada POV-
___________

Just feeling empty and alone.

'Here i am, walking back home without him, can't even keep the star spangled weirdo safe'

I stumbled twisting my ankle.

"OW." I said touching my ankle sighing, I leaned my head back in defeat looking up at the night sky.

"Canada?" A familiar voice spoke.

I jumped looking at a broad silhouette.

"Dad?"

"Oh, My little maple leaf what are you doing alone at night? Were you looking for America?" France quickly walked up to me and helped me up.

"What are you doing out here Dad?" I asked slightly stunned.

"Looking for you, Britain told me you would be sad and I had to come look for you," he paused wiping my cheeks. "You are crying, quick come with me my place is closer." I didn't notice my cheeks were wet, but before I could wipe my cheeks with my sleeve France pulled me away walking briskly.

I was slow limping along with France watching as the scenery started turning into a French style.

A couple confused French cities looked at us, I think I was equally confused since it was night.

"Entrez fils." France said

"Thanks Dad."

I walked inside the house that I could recognize anywhere.

France walked in and gestured for me to sit on the couch. I sat down and France put my ankle on the couch looking at it.

"I'll get you some ice, I would tell you don't go anywhere but it's not like you're going anywhere." France giggled to himself barely able to hold in his laughter.

"You're such a boomer dad." I said laughing to myself.

"All this attitude it MUST be because of those phones." France responded while walking away with sass.

I looked around the room at the photos that lined the shelves. Mostly paintings though, but still had significance to me...

I looked at one in particular, it was a painting done of me and America shortly after we first met.

_________________________________________
-flashback-
_________________________________________
(Pretend when it's between France and Canada its French)

"Son! Wipe the dirt off your face, we can't be having bad impressions. Remember the countries that are coming are our enemies!" France said while grabbing my face and rubbing it.

"Dad! Stop i can do it myself!." I cried out.

"Fine, but tell me, what are the rules when you are with Great Britains son when he arrives?"

I sighed.

"No telling personal information about you or me, don't fool around with him, don't say anything stupid, speak English, and don't get attached." I said.

"Good, now they should be arriving any minute now, go stay in the room you two will stay in, and remember his name is New England." France patted my back and I quickly ran off.

(Time skip)

I heard talking outside the door, it was definenly in English and becoming a heated discussion. I was a bit concerned and about to go see what was happening until a door opened and someone was pushed in.