Pt:2. Sire.

-Warnings-
France×Britain
Germany getting bullied
Cursing
Blood
_________________________________________

__________-Young Eric POV-___-1845-_____

"I can make my own decisions Eric." Meri growled, hovering over a massive map on the floor.

"There is plenty of land, I don't think you should take on Mexico like this." I touched my brothers shoulder.

"You are not in control here!" He spun around and slapped my hand away.

I backed away, his outbursts had begun getting worst lately.

"I really don't want to do this, but I'll be with you, don't worry I'll help with whatever." I sighed, giving in to my ambitious brother.

Meri stood up taller and grinned with malice, his eyes met with mine. The eyes of someone without sanity.

"Then I think it's time to take Texas," He walked over the large map walking to the door, smiling to himself. Once he reached the door he opened it, staring back at me with a grin, "I think it would be better if you did the honor?"

I sighed, walking forward and standing at the door.

"If you need someone to-" Meris' hand shoved me into the doorframe, my arms halfway flung towards myself from the force. My vision slightly dazed as my brothers face leaned forward, focusing on his grimace.

"Shut up, I am strong I don't need anyone."

He glared at me, slightly shaking, he back away with delicate motion.

Meri glanced down to his side, eyes meeting with mine as he dragged himself away and returning to his posture.

Angrily I walked the opposite direction of my brother, I opened another door and took a deep breath.

"Good Evening Texas, you're being brought into the union today." I told the Texan sitting in a chair.

He crossed his legs and frowned.

"It can't be more fuckin' obvious can it?" He growled.

"Texas, I am not your enemy. I am here to be a friend." I sighed closing the door behind me.

I could feel his piercing glare scolding everything that was me.

"Hmph." I heard him scoff at me, frowning more deeply.

"What was that for?" I asked him, glaring back at him while sitting in the chair in front of him.

"You're a sorry person, I don't like sorry people." He judged, scanning me up and down.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I said, not sure if it was an insult or a compliment.

"You act like the victim, I don't like people who think they can get anyone to pity them, just because life got a bit rough." He replied boldly, he didn't break eye contact with me.

I rolled my eyes and opened a folder with a few sheets of paper.

"Lets begin, shall we?" I offered to Texas, my mind swirling with emotions.

He leaned forward, his gaze slightly softened.

He took and breath and began to speak.

Although I don't think I really listened as much as I should've.
_________________________________________

_____________-Germany POV-____________

I looked around the halls trying to find someone I trusted.

The Other Side (Countryhumans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें