Bayonet Weilding Southerner

_________________________________________
-3rd POV-
_________________________________________

Canada was with Germany and Japan, who was frantically trying to convince Japan that America is losing it. While Germany looked like he was about to get up and tackle Canada.

Germany was about to get up to do just that when all three of their phones dinged.

'Norad is at Burger King.'

"Norad is at Burger King?" Japan read aloud, "what does that mean?"

"It means we're not the only ones that noticed America acting weird," Canada said, "we need to go to the McDonalds not far from his home, it has a secret room we go when something like this happens."

"I'll drive us!" Japan got up and raced towards the door. Canada was about to follow when he noticed Germany staying behind looking through his bag.

"Germany what are you doing?"

"Go I'll get there I just need to get something from my home to show you." He closed his bag and ran out the door. Japan waited patiently for Canada to follow.

"Moose come on we don't have all day!"

Canada quickly followed Japan.

_________________________________________
Time skip
_________________________________________

-Dixieboi POV-

I stared angrily at the screen which had the chat that my brother was using to talk to somebody.

They took my Northern brother from me.

And I will find out who they are and make them suffer.

I suddenly had an idea in my head. I quickly pulled up some search engine called goggles or something.

I put in the name of the stranger and hit enter.

A few seconds passed as I anxiously waited for results

Oh that bastard is going down.

I heard a knock at my door, I quickly changed my flag into Norths.

I of course instinctually grabbed my crocodile and slid him under the couch in case the stranger would come in.

Oh and last of all, I got my American Revolution Bayonet.

I crept to the door and opened it slightly to see who it was.

It's him.

______________
-Germany POV-

That was not supposed to happen.

America didn't tell me much all I know is this new 'America' will be his replacement for a short while. And that he also would have no idea where America would be.

My job is to keep other countries from catching onto him.

So now here I was walking into his sector with a lot of counties and states looking at me funny as I approached the center where 'America' would be.

And here I was standing in front of 'Americas' door. I quickly knocked hoping that he would answer.

Sure enough I saw the door slightly creak open and I could see those familiar but not quite; blue eyes stare at me with at first curiosity, then shot to pure fury.

'Oh, he figured it out.'

_________________________________________
-Canada POV-