To Trust And Listen.

_________________________________________
-Germany POV-
_________________________________________

We all agreed to stay at Erics house since it was getting dark and wouldnt be able to get to our houses.

Luckily Meri knew where extra blankets were and now here I am.

Laying on a small couch.

The room was silent, everyone was differently asleep, except me of course.

I started scrolling through images on my phone, I clicked on one with Eric and me making me smile a bit.

'Rare image of a grumpy American smiling' I thought

"Is that my brother?" A voice said from over my shoulder.

I jumped and looked into the face of a curious Dixie; he was wide awake.

"So, I'm not the only one awake." I thought out loud.

"Nah, anyways can I see that image? I think he was smiling." Dixie whispered.

I showed him the image.

"Hah, wow you did get him to smile."

"I know."

We sat in silence for a while.

"What did Eric ask for you to bring?" Dixie said suddenly

'I hoped he wouldn't ask.'

"He wanted me to bring him MRE's. If you ask why the answer is I have no idea what he's doing." I answered.

"Hmph, fine, better get some sleep or I'll come back here and knock you out with my potato sock." Dixie said standing up then quietly walking back down the hallway.

I laughed to myself at the image of Meri with a potato sock.

I sunk into the couch, I was about to put my phone into my pocket when it buzzed.

Quickly I looked at my phone.

A text, from Eric-

_________________________________________
America
__________

America:
I see you're in my house.

Germany:
How do you know that?

America:
I got eyes everywhere.

Germany:
Let me guess, cameras in the house? I know your tactics from my time with you.

America:
Partially, besides, I only put cameras because I didn't trust you at the time.

America:
I still don't know if I do.

Germany:
Whatever you're about to say get it over with, I can tell you desperately want to tell me something I did wrong.

America:
Think back to Berlin.

America:
Good night, Gerry. Don't let the highly venomous spiders that Dixie accidently let out in the house bite.