𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐

Start from the beginning

As Allison undid her harness, Ariel began to look through the list for anyone who hadn't gone yet, "All right, the next two are Stiles and Erica," Ariel shouted, turning to look for the shy blonde girl in the crowd.

Finstock found her first as he pointed her out, "Let's go."

Stiles seemed to rise to the occasion as she wore a childish grin before rushing to the wall, barely looking back at Ariel as he skipped over to his harness. Erica didn't seem as happy as she slowly walked up to the wall and hesitated to put on her harness.

Ariel noticed her hesitation and placed the clipboard on the floor before kindly walking up to her classmate, "Let me help you," the brunette kindly smiled, taking the harness clips from Erica and hastening them in the correct areas making sure they were tight before she let them go.

Erica shyly offered the sweet Martin a smile, too nervous to say anything to the girl believing that she would react like her sister. Ariel wasn't fazed, however, as she hooked the harness to the wire and stood back, "There you go."

Erica solemnly smiled. He anxiously began to climb the wall. "You got it," Ariel cheered, noticing how anxious she was.

Erica pushed herself further, trying to make it up the wall. She had only made it a few inches up, with a considerable amount of strain before the girl stopped. Everyone began to crowd around her trying to make sure she was okay.

It wasn't until Ariel noticed Stiles kicking himself off the wall that she realized how long Erica had been clinging to the wall. Moving to stand right under the shaking blonde, the short girl tried to reach out her hand to help stabilize her cord. The brunette didn't know how else to help the poor girl as she was hyperventilating on the wall.

"Erica!" Coach exclaimed, noticing that the other students had begun to murmur amongst themselves about the girl. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Ariel shook her head, looking closely at the Reyes girl, "Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear," the petit Martin murmured, distracted by Erica's swaying from left to right.

Lydia just rolled her eyes, wishing to leave the class as soon as possible. "Basically, she's just freaking out."

"Erica," Ariel called, worriedly pulling her bottom lip into her mouth.

Stiles sighed, watching his girlfriend's anxiety begin to match that of the girl she was concerned about, running a hand through his hair. "Coach, maybe you should make her come down."

"She's epileptic," Allison nodded her head, looking up at the girl as she began to freeze up a bit.

"Why does nobody tell me this stuff?" Coach groaned before walking up to stand near Ariel. "Erica, y-you're fine. Just- Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on."

Ariel frantically nodded her head, "I am right here, Erica. You are fine," she called out, watching as Erica slowly loosened her grip on the wall. The short girl began to back away as the blond girl kicked herself off the wall until her trembling body finally hit the floor. Ariel was the first one to reach her as she soothingly rubbed her hand on the girl's shoulder, helping her back to the girl's locker room.

Once the girls had made it to the lockerroom, Ariel joined Allison and Lydia in changing back into their regular school clothes. Ariel was glad that she chose to wear a skirt today as she didn't have to struggle to put on her clothes and get freshened up before exiting the washroom to return the clipboard to Coach.

The brunette let out a small huff, knowing that she would have no choice but to go into the boy's locker room to reach Coaches' office, which happened to be inconveniently situated in the middle. 'At least they will be dressed,' Ariel hopefully thought to herself as she opened the door to enter the sweat room.