Run while you still can

Dolly: me!!

So I have to run as fast as I can, go to four doors without being dragged back and I can't turn into different aliens? Yep. This is not going to be easy but I have to try.

Dolly: run while you still can!

He smashed threw the window with his head and I quickly got out of the bed and out of the room and closed it. I then looked around my surroundings, I ended up in somekind of corn maze on a full moon.

ChamAlien: what the heck?

Just then the door was banging hard and started breaking and it was Dolly who now made a hole on the door and stick his head out.

Dolly: here's Dolly!

He was now threw the door and was coming at me, I ran inside the corn maze to find the first door while Dolly is chasing me. I don't know which way to go so I just went to random direction and so for I didn't come to a dead end, I stopped to catch my breath after running.

Dolly: where are you little one?! I just want to play!

His voice sounded close so I hide behind a corner and I look carefully took a peek and saw his shadow getting closer and closer.

Dolly: you can run, but you can't hide!

I covered my mouth so I won't make a noise, I look around to see what I can do and I saw a corn on the ground. I picked up the corn and threw it somewhere that made a russle noise and I saw him go to that noise. I sigh in relief and started running again but Dolly was in front of me.

Dolly: youreally think that old trick is going to work?

He grabbed me by the back and started dragging me back to where I came. I try to be free but hes grabbed me tight, I was trying to think of a plan until I spotted the corn that I threw. I grabbed the corn with my tail and did this.

ChamAlien: hey!

He turned around and I hit him on the left eye with the corn and he screamed in pain and let me go, but I'm not done yet. I grabbed the zipper from his mouth and un-zipped it and the shoved the corn in his mouth and on his thorough and zipped it back.

ChamAlien: see ya, don't wanna be ya!

While he was trying to un-zipped his mouth to get the corn out I was running threw the maze and after 20 seconds I found the door. I went threw the door, closed it and lock and no longer I'm in a corn maze but I'm in-

ChamAlien: school!?

It is a normal high school instead of the one I go to right now and it appears I'm in the hallway with lockers. I looked around until I spotted a map on the wall and this place have three exits, thef first one is located at the entrance, second at the cafeteria, and the third at the library.

Dolly: *trying to break the door down* I'm coming for you ChamAlien, and your dead!!

I quickly ran to the exit that was near me whuch is located at the entrance but the time I got there it but disappeared.

ChamAlien: what the-

Then I someone whistling in a creepy way, I quickly run away and went to the cafeteria where the second exit is and it was right there. When the second exit door disappeared like the first one.

Dolly: I found you!

Behind me was Dolly and he tried to grab me but I dodged it and I was now standing on a table and I was running trying to look for something to defend myself and I spotted a soda that hasn't been opened yet.