Fashion competition part 2

Flora: three... two... one... GO!!

A buzzing-like sound went off and the timer is now ticking. So we were off to get one dress for this round and honestly, how bad can it be?

1 second later.

Drifloon: give me that dress!

Bolt: never!

Both Bolt and the Drifloon are fighting for that yellow dress by pulling it, like tug of war but not trying to rip it. Greninja was trying to get a pretty ribbion and Tom was trying to get some Pokemon away from him. As for me, I'm trying my best to not get killed from these wild female Pokemon who are acting like late Christmas shopping. I guess they really want to win, huh? I was invincible, getting through the wild Pokemon and trying to find a pretty dress. I then saw a nice looking blue dress with a music piece on it and it looks like it could fit Braixen.

ChamAlien: (perfect!)

I got on all fours and started crawling my way towards the dress and I got it, only for someone who also grabbing it at the same time I got it. It was a Oricoria Sensu Style and she saw my shadow and know I'm here.

ChamAlien: listen, I need this dress for my friend so my team could win this round and if you could politely let go I'll-

I wasn't able to finish my sentence and the Oricorio started pecking me on the face.

ChamAlien: OW!! oh come on! Ow!

The Oricorio keeps pecking me and I become visible. She keeps pecking me and she wasn't holding the dress anymore which gives me a chance to grabbed it. I yanked it off the table and ran back to the others, only for me trip over Bolt and making him letting go of that dress.

Drifloon: thanks!

She flew back to the others while carrying that dress. I quickly helped Bolt get up and I showed him the dress I got.

Bolt: wow, that dress looks better than the one I was fighting for.

ChamAlien: I know right?

We then see Tom and Greninja running towards us and breathing heavily.

ChamAlien: hey guys, got anything?

Tom: no. I couldn't get anything because some of the pretty stuffs are gone.

Greninja: I was trying to get a nice cute ribbion but it's all gone. And instead, I got this piece of music note.

He showed us he indeed got a large piece of music note.

Greninja: what about you? You got anything?

ChamAlien: I sure did! Check it!

I showed them the dress and they seem to like it. We then heard a sound that sounds like beeping, which is coming from the timer, which means time is up.

Flora: times up everyone! Take the dresses and give it to the Pokemon to wear it! Also, close the curtains!

The curtains close in front of us so nobody can see us and we quickly went back to the others. Once we made it back to the others, I gave Braixen the dress and Greninja gave her the large music note.

ChamAlien: here, quickly put the dress on.

Braixen: but I need some help to put this on. I've never put on a dress before.

Sylvia: I'll help you!

ChamAlien: no you wont! You're just going to ruin it to make her not so pretty. Pheromosa, you go and help her.