Pokemon Battle Royale

"Charizard VS Blastoise VS Venusaur! Did you choose the strongest starter Pokemon all those years ago?"

The scene opens up in space with nothing but stars and a mysterious voice started talking to that audience. That's you guys who are reading this right now.

???: who would win in a fight? Now if that's not the most popular question asked around the Pokemon fandom and continuity I don't know what is. Oh! Wait-it'd probably be "hey, how are some Pokemon that looked like objects/items hatched out of an egg?" or "have you noticed that we watched these magnificent Pokemon creatures bashed each other's brains out for our entertainment making us the bad guys?" Anyway, there's been plenty of action-packed punch-outs and kick-ass karate over the years, but we never really saw a match-up between three of the first starter at the Kanto Region: Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard.

The words "Pokemon Battle Royale" float into frame.

Location: the Pokemon school.

Here in the Pokemon school we see ChamAlien and his Pokemon friends and also his classmates Pokemon in the class room. You see, ever since ChamAlien introduce Pheromosa they seem to get along and since this is her first day being in a Pokemon school out of the Beast Ball they decided when it's lunch time they should have and give a wonderful lunch for Pheromosa for her first day in Pokemon school. So while the trainers went to help Mallow get the fiid that she made at the restaurant they asked if ChamAlien could take care of them, he said yes he'll take care of them while their gone. Here we see that Pokemon's doing their own activities in the classroom, the young ones are playing while the older ones are just watching them and making sure they won't get hurt. Here we see Marowak trying to woo Pheromosa by doing his dance but didn't work.

Pheromosa: if your trying to woo me by that dance it's not very effective.

Marowak: dang it!

Pheromosa: also how did you light a bone on fire?

Marowak: I hold this fiery bone in memory of my mother... and there's nothing weird about having a hot bone for your mom!

Once he said that everyone looked at him in disgust or WTF face. He looked at everyone and realised what he just say.

Marowak: o-ok I'm hearing it actually now uhh... I need to think about it.

Charizard: I've been telling you for months but you never listen!

While Marowak walks in a corner to think about what he said, Charizard got closer to Pheromosa and getting in her personal space.

Charizard: sooo... any chance you and me could hang out and I'll give you a ride and show you the world? Just you, me and-

He was cut off when Pheromosa kicked him in the groin causing him to lay on the ground in pain.

Pheromosa: this the fourth time and you still trying to asked me out on a date.

Charizard: *in pain* it's not my fault you're so beautiful!

She walked over towards ChamAlien along with Pop, Tom, Tsareena, Turtonator and Rotom are.

Pheromosa: hey guys.

Pop: hey Pheromosa!

ChamAlien: hey, how are you doing? You know getting along with the others.

Pheromosa: oh you know they seem nice and gotten along pretty well. Except some of them are trying to woo me and getting in my personal space.

Tsareena: I know how that feels.

She looked at Rowlet who was sleeping along with Meltan. She remembers how close he was to her when she use sweet smell.

Turtonator: yeah we saw that and I'm so sorry for Marowak and Charizard behaviour.