Telsa

The electric fox or dog Pokemon made her first move. Telsa used Electro Ball, the ball is flying at great speed towards me. I dodged that and fired my electrical beam at her, Telsa wasn't fast enough to dodge it so she got hit but still standing. I then fired another electrical beam at her, Tela used Thunder Bolt and both of our electric power hit each other, causing a smoke explosion. Smoke surrounded us and I couldn't see anything but smoke, as the smoke was about to clear up, Telsa jumped out of the smoke and bit my arm.

Shocksquatch: ow! What is it with you Eeveelutions in the biting?!

Aleon: I don't know, probably in our DNA.

Telsa then used Thunder Fang and I could feel the thunder coursing through my veins, and for some reason that felt good. Probably because I'm an electric alien. I grabbed Telsa and yanked her off of my arm and throw her at ground hard. I then shot another electric bolt at her, but she got up and dodged it. Then she fied some sort of disk ring made out of electric, I only dodged two but the third one got me on the left thigh.

Shocksquatch: ow! What the heck kind of move was that?

Telsa: it's called Volt Switch. It's basically a electric blade ring thing.

She used that sane move again, but I blasted them with my electric bolt. She then used Thunder Shock, powerful thunder coming at me. I quickly created force field made out of electric around me, the Thunder Shock hit the force field and the force field absorbed the Thunder Shock.

Telsa: what?!

Shocksquatch: ha! Now it's my turn!

I fired my force field at her, which turned into a big lighting bolt, and hit her. But she is still standing, a little brused up but still standing. No surprise there because Pokemon's can take a lot of hits. She then used Thunderbolt and I got hit, I let it happen because I just got an idea. She kept electrocute me so many times I started harnessing the power.

Telsa: what's wrong? Are you getting weak and about to loose?

Shocksquatch: no, because I was charging up.

Telsa: charging up for what?

Shocksquatch: this!

I unleashed all that electric energy out of my hand and out of my mouth. A really big wave of electricity and hit Telsa, being electrocuted and I could see flashes of her bones like an x-ray. After I'm done shooting, Telsa is crispy with bulged eyes. She puffed out some smoke frome her mouth and fainted on the ground with swirly eyes.

Ribbon: Telsa is unable to battle and The One Who Is Many will be fighting Coral next!

They dragged Telsa away and Coral step up on the battle field. I then transformed into the crustacean alien with water power name Water Hazard.

 I then transformed into the crustacean alien with water power name Water Hazard

And got ready for a splashing wet water battle.

To Be Continued...