Evil Shiny arrived at Alola

(⚠️Warning; this chapter contains rape, sex, and fowl language. You have been warn.⚠️)

It's another beautiful day in the Alolan Region, as always. But today was... different and dangerous to all female Pokemon. In the far distance is a Shiny Pokemon, he was looking around, he noticed a sigh that says Alola means hello here.

???: hmm, so here Alola means hello? Interesting.

He heard footsteps and behind him was a female Alolan Meowth.

???: Alola.

Meowth: hmph.

She just pass by him, not saying Alola back. The Shiny Pokemon then grabbed her by the waist and pull her close to him.

???: THEN LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I DO GREETINGS!!

Meowth: what are doi-

She was cut off when she felt something hard poking her private part. She looked down and saw the Shiny Pokemon shaft and was about to rape her.

Meowth: NO!! PLEASE, IM SORRY!! ALOLA!! ALOLA!!

???: already to late.

He shove his whole thing inside her and started thrusting her really hard. So hard that it made the female Pokemon moun uncontrollable. This went on for a few minutes till the Shiny Pokemon cum and filled her up, making her stomach looked like she's pregnant. He dropped the Pokemon, leaving her on ground catching her breath and moving on, like nothing happens.

???: heh, I'm already finding some good prey just starting off. I bet there's some delicious prey hidden away here. I'll be here for quite a while... Alola!

As he was walking, he stopped when he senses something, or someone familiar.

???: well, well, well. It appears he's been here the whole time. I should pay him a visit, but those prey won't catch themselves. I'm sure he'll know I'm here.

Meanwhile

At the house we see ChamAlien and Pop getting ready to visit they're kids and teach them the way of survival.

ChamAlien: all right guy's. Me and Pop are going to visit our kis, well be gone for an hour, probably be back at night. Ready to go?

Pop: yep.

ChamAlien: you got on your two barf bags?

Pop: sure do. One for when we get there, and the other when we get back home.

ChamAlien then turn into the tall, teleporting alien name Endread.

Tom: bye guys.

Bolt: bye, and say hi to The Ice Pack for me please.

Endread: we will.