57 ~ Horror

The door hit the wall and that's when I saw a little boy standing there. I stopped screaming immediately and kneeled down in front of him. I reached out to him but he scared away from my hand, which made me pull my hand back quickly.

The front door of our motel room flew open and I quickly turned my attention towards the door and there was a man standing, with some sort of object in his hand. I almost crawled with the little boy in the closet but the man had already spotted me. "WHERE IS HE?!" My god he was probably looking for that little boy, damn I couldn't tell him.

"Excuse me but who are you?" I asked the man. I was acting more brave then I actually felt. I knew this was a bad idea, what was Harry thinking for leaving me alone in this Horror motel.. He walked into the room and I closed the closet, with the hope that he was stupid enough to think I was just searching for something. He came closer and suddenly he grabbed the bed and threw it to the other side off the room.

Okay that really freaked me out! I also found out what he was holding in his hand, it was a big ass knife. There I was standing in front of him with a fucking plunger. I shook my head slightly and began to pray to myself for Harry to safe us. Although I'm smart, there must be a way to out smarten him, right?

"It's none of your business, little girl. I know he is here so for your own sake, it's better that you tell me were he is hiding!"

"I really don't know who you are talking about." He took a few steps and was now standing straight in front of me. He grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. I was having a hard time breathing but something inside just snapped and without thinking I kneeled him straight into the balls.

He let go of me and fell to the ground. Sadly enough he didn't drop his knife. He got a hold on my ankle, which really hurt. He had a tight hold, which were bound to leave a bruise later on. "You messed with the wrong guy, little girl!" he said through clenched teeth, while he was recovering I tried to get my ankle loose. I tried to kick him with my other leg but he stopped it every single time. That's when I realized that Harry must be close by now.

"HARRY HELP!" I screamed at the top of my longs but no one came. "Ah did the boyfriend leave you" he said with a sarcastic laugh. "SHUT UP!" I tried one more time to get my ankle free and to my surprise I succeeded. I ran to the other side of the room but he was quicker and the next thing I know I'm on the ground, with a knife pressed to my neck.

"You know, I only wanted to kill my son but I really don't mind killing you in the process, you whore!" I stayed quiet, as one move could kill me right now. I was picturing my life and especially the last few months. Starting from the moment I met Harry and to be honest every flash that passed was off Harry. How stupid was I to not trust him. He was everything I wanted and everything I needed and I let him go every single time. I felt a tears run down my cheek.

"I love you Harry." I whispered when I felt the knife being pressed more into my skin. The man was laughing evil and it send cold chills through my body, when the door flew open. The person who was standing there was holding a flashlight and something else but I couldn't see what it was.

"GET OFF HER NOW!" the guy didn't budge. I did recognise the voice and I felt hope restore. "Harry." I whispered. that's when I felt the knife cutting some skin just below my ear. I screamed out in pain and the man started to laugh even harder. Harry didn't hesitate one moment and threw the guy off of me, by using a baseball bat.

"Sam, call 911 now!" he yelled at me, without checking if I was okay but for now that really wasn't important. I reached for my phone and dialled 911.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"There is some guy, who tried to kill me and his son."

"Calm down ma'am, can you tell me where you are?"

"We are in Motel Yosemite."

"Alright, I have send police to the motel, they will arrive within a few minutes" I hung up the phone and ran back inside. The guy was holding Harry tightly around the neck and Harry was really chocking. I felt a sudden adrenaline rush and I ran towards the guy and jumped on his back, hitting him hard against his head, which made his hold weak and Harry fell to the ground. He was still breathing, from what I could see in the moonlight. The creepy man, got hold of my arms and threw me to the ground and when I looked at his face I saw that he looked straight down evil.

"So you wanna play huh?!" he said evilly. I said nothing but I was already crawling to Harry, when he pulled me back by my hair.

"Oh no you don't, you know what I should do because you are kind of hot." I felt a fear creep into my chest because I know what he meant, without him telling me what he was actually going to do and when he reached for his belt, I felt a blind panic.

This was no time for me to have a panic attack. I had to come up with something and why wasn't the police already here. The man hovered above me and when he touched my leg I started to scream at the top of my longs in the hope that someone would hear me.

Within seconds he had his hand covering my mouth and with his other hand he tried to undo his jeans but when he was doing this he didn't pay attention to Harry and the next thing that happened went by much to fast to process because first the guy was hovering above me and now he was lying on top of me unconscious.

"Sam, are you okay?" Harry said with an even more raspy voice then he normally would have. I nodded and he pushed the man off of me, when we finally heard sirens.

 --------------

What did you guuys think of this chapter, did you expect this? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote ;)

Love you all so much!!

xx