53 ~ Going on a Trip

Let's start at the basics, like clothes and an emergency kit. You never know what can happen. I was actually pretty nervous to travel to America, not that I didn't trust Harry but the last time we spent together over seas, he kissed another girl.

It was also the place were I got pregnant, well it was actually in Canada where I got pregnant but you get what I'm talking about right?. Only the thought off that made me sad again and I let myself sit between the clothes that were scattered on the floor. This was going to be though and to be honest I didn't know if I could cope with all this. I just can't ever make him happy and we are way too young to say that it's okay that I can't get pregnant.

I mean what if he wants children of himself? I couldn't blame him for that, which would mean the end of our relationship. It's not fair of me to let him stay with me, if that was the case but I really don't want to loose him.

I never thought about it but he is my soulmate and the thought of losing him makes me sick. I heard the door close downstairs and I just sat there like a crazy person, with tears streaming down her face when Harry entered the room, after calling my name a few times. "Sam, what's wrong love?" he hurried to my side and knelt down in front of me and pulled me in his arms.

"I can't do this Harry?" I sobbed into his chest and I felt him tense up. "What do you mean?" he sounded worried, I was really getting used to his worried voice. "It's not fair of me to keep you with me, when I can't even give you a child." I sobbed and that made him tighten his hold a bit.

"O Sam, don't you see that I don't care about that."

"But you should! You are still young and maybe you don't care now but what about in a couple of years." He was rubbing my back slowly to calm me down, which he did a lot lately, as I was a blubbering mess the whole time. "Sam, I love you and yes it was something I was looking forward to but there are so many options and I think adoption is also really good because we can give a child a new and better live, so when the time comes to have a discussion about children it will be fine but for now let's just enjoy our lives, okay?"

"Are you sure." I said whilst still crying. He pushed me back a little and he grabbed my chine and lifted it so he could look me in the eye. "I've never been more sure about this, so please don't worry."

"I will try." I said sniffling and that brought a soft smile to his face, it was a smile that made me feel all warm inside.

"Let's get up shall we because we really have to be ready at 1am, as we are leaving around that time." He got up and held out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed it and he pulled me up, which resulted in me crashing to his body.

I put my hands on his chest and I felt his heartbeat speed up slightly and if we're are being really honest. I really wanted him but it just didn't felt right. It almost felt like I was rushing too much even though I know this wasn't the case. I really should stop thinking this much. I shook my head, as if that was going to help but I had to try it right?

"Harry is there a change I can get a new camera?"

"Uhm. Yea sure, do you need money?"

"What?! No of course not. I can manage."

"Okay, well hurry then before the shops close and please hurry back." He kissed me on my forehead and I quickly grabbed my coat but I stopped when I reached the door.

I hadn't gone outside yet alone after that horrible day. Harry followed me apparently because he put his hands on my waist. "Is everything okay?"

"I don't know, I haven't been outside yet alone after what has happened. I think I'm a bit afraid."

"That's normal, do you want me to come with you?"

"What and get mobbed? No, no I will go alone."

I took a deep breath and opened the door. The cold air met me and I quickly grabbed my scarf and went outside. "Sam Wait!" Harry yelled and I turned just in time to catch the car keys he had thrown at me.

"Thank you!" I walked over to the Audi, I had only driven once in that car but I loved it. He had give it to me when I moved back in, which was really nice of him.

I got over to Camera world and was relieved to see that they were still open. When I got in I immediately walked over to the cameras because I just wanted to go home as fast as possible. I was constantly watching over my shoulder and it was upsetting me a bit. 

When I arrived at the shop, I looked over at all the cameras and decided to go with the Nikon 1, white edition and I got memory cards, a bigger lens and a camera bag. When I got in the car again, I went over the speed limit because the last time I was driving home, my father captured me and there was no way in hell that something like that would happen again!

Harry was already waiting for me when I got out of the car and I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly and I finally let out the breath I was apparently holding. "Love why are you so tense?"

"I just didn't feel safe on my own, that's all."

"Well let's get you inside because I'm hungry." He said skipping the subject and I was thankful for that. We ordered pizza. Whilst we were waiting we turned on the tv and watched a movie. Step up 5 was on the telly and he didn't switched the station, which surprised me a bit, as I know he isn't really fond off dance movies.

"So what gives?"

"What do you mean?"

"You never watch these kind of movies, so why are you now?"

"Well, I thought you would like it." He said whilst pulling me against him, he was trying to be slick even though he was failing miserably. "I do like it, thank you." I said and I kissed him softly on the cheek and that surprised him because he kept staring at me during the movie and placed his hand on his cheek a few times.

I tried to ignore his stare and was grateful for the delivery guy because he broke the stare. I let out a sigh and knew that this was going to be difficult, as it was obvious that he wanted me and yes I wanted him to but I wasn't ready yet. When he came back with the pizza the magic was gone and the pizza was the most important thing in this room. I love pizza even though it's not really healthy for you.

We were done as we were eating way too fast, which left us packing the last things. I really needed to get some sleep before we had to leave and I quickly walked over to our room and almost dived into the bed. "Are you going to take a nap?"

"Yes, well if you don't mind of course."

"I don't mind but please set an alarm because I'm going to do the exact same thing, so scoot over!"

"Alright, I'm moving." I set an alarm for 12am and when I tried to lay on my side face away from him, he grabbed me by the waist and turned me around.

"Love don't turn your back to me." He said jokingly and I lay my head on his chest and after a few minutes his heartbeat began too slowly get down and I felt myself drifting away with him.

--------------------

Thank you for reading my story, please be sure to leave a VOTE OR COMMENT! I would love to hear from you!

xx