41 ~ Stuck in the Past

Those eyes were the same colour blue as mine but his were cold but I didn't had a chance to do anything because next thing I know I got hit on the head with something and I blacked out.

I woke up in a basement and it was totally black. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. It was like I had broken every single bone in my body except I hadn't. I couldn't put my finger on it and how the hell did I land here? I couldn't remember a thing except for the fact that we were driving home. Damn it! I then noticed the lack of clothes and to be honest that freaked the living daylight out of me. What the hell happened! I placed my hand on my belly and felt my little one kick back. Thank God the baby was alright because I couldn't live with myself if something happened to the baby.

I tried to move my legs and even though they hurt like hell I managed to stand up. At least they had the decency to spare my underwear I thought to myself. I walked around in the dark trying to find my way out when I reached a staircase. I fist bumped the air and crawled up the stairs when suddenly the door opened.

"O no you don't missy" I recognised that voice but it couldn't be her could it? I mean why would she do this to me. She was my best friend and what is she doing here and who is with her. It just didn't make any sense but I needed to get out of here that was one thing I knew for certain. She grabbed my arm and walked me back to my spot. there was a mattress on the ground and she brought a candle and food with her, which she placed next to me. "Melanie?" I asked softy and she went rigid and turned away from me. She started walking towards the door real fast but I had to stop her.

She needed to talk to me "Wait, please?" I tried to yell but my voice wasn't cooperating. She heard me nonetheless and turned around and I was right it was Melanie but something was off. She didn't look like herself, she was wearing hooker stuff and her face was blue.

I was thoroughly shocked at the way she looked and I knew who was behind this instantly. It also made me wonder if I was still in the UK and I really was hoping that I was because if I'm in Holland I can just as well say goodbye to my life. "What happened to you?" I whispered and she staggered back and climbed the stairs. I looked at the plate next to me and saw that it contained basic food. A bit of cheese, bread and water. This wouldn't be enough for the baby and me and that's when I saw the pink pills lying next to the water. I know what these are. They are abortion pills, are they really so stupid to think that I will take these voluntarily. Well if my Dad is behind this then I understand.

I threw them away not noticing that the door was opening and closing again. I wasn't paying attention at all as I was mumbling to myself to figure out a plan to run away. "How is my sweetheart doing?" I didn't hear it but the figure who was talking pulled my head back by my hair and damn that hurt a lot. I was now looking at my worst nightmare and he was smiling just as in that nightmare. "Why did you throw those pills away Elisabeth." He couldn't been talking to me as my name was Sam.

I was just really confused by it all. "Those were for an abortion but I won't use them" I said and I wanted to sound confident but my voice cracked a bit and that's because I didn't drink something. He then again pulled my hair "I did not raise you to be rude to me Elisabeth" next thing I know he hits me across the face and send me flying back on the matrass and hovers above me.

This can't be happening! Not after so many time and not while I'm pregnant. I wont stand for it and I will protect my baby as long as I live. I pull up my knee and hit him right were it hurts. He rolls off of me but redeems himself way too fast. I couldn't go anywhere and I knew what would happen next so I tried to lie in a fetus position so he couldn't reach my belly. I took the hit at my back and I just lied there while he was kicking me in my back. The only thing what was going through my mind, was that I had to protect my child no matter what. I didn't care what would happen to me as long as the baby would survive.

"Why are you not yelling like you always did Elisabeth?" he yelled at me and I was proud of myself for not yelling and I wasn't going to start now and I would calmly wait for my chance and that would come. Not to mention that Harry would go look for me, as he knew that I wouldn't just leave with his baby without telling him.

Not to mention my new parents, what would they think by now? I had made plans to visit them tomorrow or was it already tomorrow. "SPEAK!!!" he yelled in my ear that made me cringe of disgust because he smelt really badly. "What would you like me to say to you father" I asked him calm. I pretended that he didn't just kick me multiple times in the back.

"So you do know who I am?"

"I'm not stupid but I just thought I was in a nightmare" I shouldn't have said that and I had to pay for that one and he grabbed my hair and pushed my head to the ground really hard. "What do you want father" I now yelled because to be honest that one really hurt and I heard him chuckle at that.

"I want my daughter back of course or a lot of money. I haven't decided what I want yet," he said and when I looked up at him I saw a disgusting smile on his face. He was thoroughly enjoying himself at the cost of my pain. He was sick and I always knew he was but this just confirmed it. He was going to pay for everything he had ever done to me.

"I don't have money" I said, which made him laugh even harder "No not you sweetheart but your boyfriend does, you know that scumbag that made my sweet little girl pregnant" he came even closer and stroked my cheek I tried to pull away but he wasn't having any of that and grabbed my chin forcefully and did it again. "You will pay for this" I told him and he pushed my head into my matrass and gave me a kiss on my forehead and I waited till he was gone before I chucked down the water.

I was just so tired and even if I tried to stay awake I now know that he had put something in my drink to make me sleepy that fucking bastard!!!