37 ~ Shopping

I arrived at the mall and I parked my car and made sure it was locked before I went in. I was still thinking about everything Harry had done for me and I was in awe of him. He was doing his upmost best to make sure I was okay and all I did was nagging him about what seemed small things if you look at it from his point of view.

But can you really blame me for not wanting to accept those expensive things. I never got something expensive in my life and to be honest I didn't need it. Yes of course I love expensive stuff just like everybody else but I don't really need it. I walked into the H&M store, which I loved. I immediately grabbed a few skinny jeans but stopped walking when I realized that I wouldn't fit them in a few weeks so I put them back and walked out of the store and walked towards a store with clothes for pregnant woman.

As I walked passed a few racks I saw some clothes for younger moms and I was happy to find out that these were actually really good looking. I picked a few from the racks and tried them on. I eventually left the shop 1 hour later with 3 bags of clothes. This was going to be my favourite shop during my pregnancy.

I walked towards a shoe store and my eye fell on a pair of heels. They were black and they had a red sole and when I saw the price I knew that it was Louboutin. I never would have thought that I could afford these shoes but I just had to have them. I asked the sales lady if they had them in my size, which they had and after fitting them I decided to get them, I also got myself boots, Vans and a pair of TOMS. I was really happy when I left the store. I was almost dancing around but my conscious was definitely scowling at me for accepting this so easy but I decided to mute her.

I was just about to enter Starbucks when my phone went of. I quickly answered it and it was one person I had totally forgotten about. "Elisabeth" It sounded and my heart was pounding like crazy right about now because I would always recognise that voice "Dad?" I asked and I noticed that my voice was sounding shaky. I needed to sit down and whilst I was sitting down I heard my dad chuckle in the background, which gave me shivers.

How on earth did he find out my number, there was only one person who could've give it to him but she wouldn't do that, would she? Maybe he did something to her. God I hope she is alright. "I think it's time for you to go home Elisabeth" My dad said and it almost made me vomit, god I hated his voice "How did you get this number?" I asked him, completely ignoring him. If I did this whilst being home, he would've beaten me but he couldn't touch me here, could he?

"Your lovely friend left her phone at our place and she was stupid enough to put your phone number under you real name." I was mentally slapping Melanie for being so stupid. This also meant that I again needed a new number. "Right so why do I need to come back?"

"Because it's time to stop acting childish, you belong with me and you know it"

"I know nothing" quoting a line from Game of Thrones well sort of quoting. What did it mean that I would think of that kind of stuff when my dad calls me?  "If you don't come home on your own I will come to get you and when I get my hands on you I will kill you" What's new right, he threatened with killing me everyday when I was still living under his roof.

"Alright, bye now" I hung up the phone and I immediately walked towards the phone store and asked for a new number, which they gave me without any questions. I replaced the card in my IPhone and send my number to everyone that I was hanging out with lately and I decided that it wasn't a good idea to give Melanie my new number just to be safe.

I felt bad though but it was for my own safety. My phone rang and before picking up I checked the caller id, just in case something went wrong. "Harry?"

"Sam, why did you change you number?" he immediately asked "Can we talk about that when you get home?" I asked him and hopefully he didn't mind "Okay but don't think I will forget it"

"I wont, have you been on the radio yet?"

"No not yet but I'm just arriving at the BBC studios so it wont be long, are you almost done shopping?"

"Yeah, I only want to buy a few perfumes and that kind of stuff but after that I will head home"

"Please don't take too long. I preferred it if you are home when I tell them on the radio"

"I understand I will hurry, I promise oh and Harry, thanks again"

"You're welcome love, see you in a bit"

I quickly made my way to the Perfume Shop and got a bottle of Coco Chanel, 2 bottles of one direction perfume. 'Our moment' and 'You and I' I also got body lotion from those 3 perfumes. I got myself new make-up with the help of the beauty specialist and walked out pretty fast.

I only stopped at Starbucks and ordered the 'Cinnamon Dolce Latte' and a buttery muffin with seasonal blueberries, yogurt and honey. Those were the best ever. I paid and quickly walked to my car, which was still there thankfully.

I climbed in and left just in the nick of time because on the radio Harry was talking and that's when he dropped the bomb. "Sam and I are happily together and we are pregnant."